Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need makeup help for someone with very dry skin...suggestions?

I have been asked to help a friend by doing her makeup for her wedding. She has very dry skin %26amp; typically does not wear any makeup. I'm a little nervous because while I can do my own fine, I've never dealt with dry skin. She wants to use mineral makeup which is great 'cause that's all I use. But- I'm thinking of using a liquid base for moisture? We'll also be dealing with hot weather. We're doing a practice session this weekend %26amp; I'm wondering if y'all have any suggestions. Product, technique, or otherwise. Thank you SO much!!Need makeup help for someone with very dry skin...suggestions?
first things first...with dry skin make sure you use a hydrating moisturizer, then foundation primer...smashbox foundation primer is the best and has received many awards...i use it and it works awesome...it's like silk and makes the make-up go on smooth...if you go on ebay you can prolly find some samples for a couple of dollars...good luckNeed makeup help for someone with very dry skin...suggestions?
Lucylulu,





Before any makeup goes on, I suggest you apply what I use Preve extreme anti aging. It contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>





I suggest for foundation you use Moisturize from Coonobabe.


http://www.coonobabe.com/face.html


Top it off with the happy ending powder to keep it set.


I live in a hot and humid environment and this foundation stays on for hours. I also recommend the brush n glo for quick touch ups when you are on the go, this is a must for a wedding. I hope this helps you and the bride to be. Congrats to your friend.
Tell your friend to drink water-alot.


Dry skin on the face can be from the soap she's using or cleansers.


If her face in very dry tell her to use some lotion or cleansers with vitamin E. that helps with dry skin.


It can be due to the heat or the heat in the house so she'll need moisturizer.


Hope this help and yay a wedding!!!
Hey Gurly dont sweat!


I will help.


First off dont use the liquid foundation because it can really damage dry sensitive skin!


Use all natural makeaup and try to avoid oily makeup because that can really irritate!





Hope this helps





( ;
It costs less than 10 dollars! Get a daily moisturizer and wash your face in the morning then wait 10 min. to put your make-up on!! HOPE THIS HELPS!
wash face with dandruff shampoo and then use a good moisturizing concealer
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration