Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hair and makeup help?

So for spirit week next week I have to dress up like the 80's. I'm wearing black leggings, and a big white tee that goes down to my knees, plus a bright neon colored belt. I also have hoop earings and a big plastic teal bracelete.


What should I do for hair and makeup?


I have some bright red lipstick, would that be good? what about eye makeup?


And for hair, I was going to do a ponytail/sweatband but I looked online and everyone's hair was super frizzy. Should I just braid my hair a bunch and sleep with them in overnight so my hair will be frizzy the next day?


ThanksHair and makeup help?
i did 80's last year for halloween


i love your outfit idea. you should use blue eye shadow, as for hair i have curly hair so i just put a lot of mousse in it to make it look larger and got a super bright head band.


or you could do what my friend did and buy a mullet wig. lmao she looked sooo funny. :) Hair and makeup help?
neon belt...hmm try googling it, im sure they have some at target or even walmart





about your hair, a lot of people in the 80s spiked their hair , like they just put a TONN of hairspray so it kinda stuck up everywhere


is your hair short? cause if its at least up to your shoulders, maybe a little lower, you could curl it , like robyn lively from teen witch


or you could spike it up





(look below for the links)





i prefer robyn's hair






Instead of the frizzy try putting you hair in a side pony.
Umm well in the eighties they used TONS of blue eyeshadow, and bubblegum pink or fushia lipstick. Try a side ponytail with teased bangs if you have any, or you can just rat your hair and tease the bangs. Goodluck!
uhm i got my neon studded belt from ardene......i mean its cheap haha just 14$


try claires or ardene........do u have ardene in the states?
tease your hair, i'm sure your mom or an aunt knows how to do that, don't forget they did grow up in that era.





tease the side swept bangs, and put it in a pony, tease all that, and i'm sure you'll be set.





the neon belt? i wouldn't have any idea. look at all kinds of stores 'til you find one that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration