Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hair and makeup help!?

ok im desperately wanting a new look. If this helps i have pale-ish skin, dark brown hair, green eyes, and a emo/scene haircut. I dont know what to do with my hair beacause it has alot of choppy layers and sideswept bangs and im getting tired of my makeup routineHair and makeup help!?
Pick up a copy of seventeen! they always have 'new looks' and they're usually very easy and work well!Hair and makeup help!?
go with the basics: foundation, powder, all-in-one blush/lipstick, and maybe some mascara. Go to www.thehairstylist.com and you can upload your photo and check out different hairstyles on yourself. I think it's $15 for 3 months membership.
go tan yr skin . dye it blonde . Blonde looks good with green eyes . Why don't you tie your hair up high ? It may bring your face out a lil
Um, thats tough. I dont know what to do with the hair, because I have some friends that have the same hair as you. They usually pull their bangs back into a puff on the top of their head. Or, you could use some hair clips, and make an X to pull your bangs back. About the makeup: instead of eyeliner, use dark eyeshadow, thats what I do. It is easier to apply, and looks darker. You could also use red eyeliner. I do that some, but my friend stole it, and wont give it back-lol.
Next time you get your hair cut, you should get layers. I have pale skin, and just to say foundation makes it look really good. I also have green eyes, and blue eye shadow looks spectacular!!! Good luck.


Clara.Starr
do ';scene'; makeup, lots of color!!(just not so much eyeliner)
if you have pale ish skin its good to use a bronzer or light blush, if you have green eyes use a charcol couler or a dark greeny with a bit of gold mixed in if you dont know what to do with your hair let it grow out and get sidebangs





hope that good advice:)
for your eyes: sparkle bronze brown color eyeshadow





Cheeks: a Rose tan color





lips: a nude or shiny dark rose color





hope this helps
get a buzz cut





and dont wear any makeup
What kind of new look are you after? I mean, do you want something more gothic, or pretty, or girly, or what?
ohhh. I envy your look. Try straightening your hair then using hairspray to give the layers more body.





I'm not quite sure what to do about the make up, maybe use a layer of press powder then put on some eye liner and mascara as well as a lipgloss/stick that has a little bit of colour. Nothing too dramatic though.





Hope it helps
get exstions the jessica simson and then get layers!


a little bit of make up and you will look wonderful!
If you have green eyes and pale skin I think adding a red tone to your hair could be really good. I'm not saying dye it red, I'm recommending a brown color with a red tone to it. Auburn or mahogony seem like they would be good. I have pale skin and green/hazel eyes and this is what seems to work best for me in my opinion.
i got this magazine (seventeen) and i think it might help you. it has makeup for your skintone and hair color, clothes for your body shape, haircuts for you head shape, and other stuff to help you look good. i would suggest this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration