Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grade 9 help. (First phone/eye makeup help)?

I'm going to grade Nine this September.


I'm also getting my first pone ,3


I really have no idea what type of phone I should get. I want something that comes with a camera and a lot of colors. (I live in Canada)


My other question is I'm a bit clueless when it comes to make up (I've never wore makeup in grade 8)What my question is what type of eye makeup should I wear in grade 9? Should I start wearing it right away on the first day lol


Thank you %26lt;3Grade 9 help. (First phone/eye makeup help)?
Youu should get a phone with a Textingg Keyboardd


It's called a QWERTY.


Any wayszx For make up- eye liner, mascara, lipgloss, foundation, eye shadow, blush.


:)


Some good phoneszx are The env 2, The glyde, The side kick, The Xennon,


iPhonee, The Rumor :)


These are some good Phoneszx





Good Luck Hope i Helpedd :)Grade 9 help. (First phone/eye makeup help)?
You can go to the store or website of wherever you're getting your phone and ask them what phones they have with a camera and lots of colors.


As for eye makeup, less is always more. Don't wear eyeliner unless you are really good at putting it on, otherwise it's really tacky. Black or brown mascara is usually enough, if you want to use eye shadow, don't overdo it. Find colors that look good with your skin and eyes, and learn techniques for putting it on (pretty much every website that sells eyeshadow has tips on this.)
Heey! I live in Canada too ! Grade 9 is like the funnest year! Its the last year of junior high and its like your the oldest! sooo cool ! :D


I say you should get the LG Keybo! thats the phone i had in gr9 its really cool! You can get it in red if ya want! lol. The phone I have now is a blackberry! Its good if you like the computer type and planner phone:D


For makeup you should deffs wear it on the first day so then people will notice ! and be like yeah she looks good! And you should get like a good foundation[i use organic minerals], eyeshadow, lipgloss, and mascara. you dont reaaly need eyeliner but if you want to go ahead :D








BTW people ! WE DONT HAVE VERIZON IN CANADA! LOL :D We have telus, bell, rogers, fido, etc.. !
get whatever kind of phone you want, i would recommened anything that isnt a touch screen because they are so hard to text with in class, and if you are trying to look good or make a good impression, fine, whatever, but i suggest wearing make-up that makes you feel that you look good. be your own person dont wear make up because you think you will feel immature with out it, wear it because you think you look better with it. if you dont think you look good with make up then dont wear any. the best quality i have ever seen in a girl is the fact that she does what she wants, not being a conformist or non-conformist its doing what you think is best
Im going to be a freshman too!!





You should get a metroPCS because you get unlimited messaging and calls and free interenet for just $60 but there are cheaper plans and get the sidekick because its really good for texting and as teens we mostly just text





If your naturally pretty then you shouldnt wear makeup but if you choose to go for a natural look i dont wear makeup but eyeliner and mascara is a great first step





You can also ask your mom or any female family member because they have alot of experience in makeup
you don't want to be classified as a trashy girl so don't wear alot of makeup.


I only wear some light brown eyeshadow, some mascara and bottom eyeliner.


wearing on the first day would be fine too.


for a phone, it would depend on the cell phone company you use. I have verizon and the new verizon phones are good. the env3 is the best I hear. good luck.


p.s. I just came back from Canada. it's awesome :]
Get a cute pink flip cell phone =] When you go shopping for one, just check out prices %26amp; how the cell phones look then decide on one.





I'm going into grade 11, my cell phone is black, it has a camera, and it's a flip-phone.





For make up try some mascara (: And a little mac foundation. Don't overload on make up. Sometimes try some eye shadow, or eye liner, lip gloss, stuff like that.





And, sure wear it on your first day =]





I hope this helps~ %26lt;3
For a phone I like the At%26amp;t Xenon. I have it and it's really awesome.





For makeup, just start out with black eyeliner. I personally like covergirl outlast eyeliner because it's easy to apply.
I just finshed freshmen year!





anyways you should go with verizon for the phone T-Mobile sucks.








and verizon has lots of colorful phones(:





and makeup don't put on alot just put on only what you need:]





Goodluck freshmen year!
Phones:


LG shine


LG Neon


Env2


Env3


Env Touch


G1 with Google





Make-up:


Eyeliner


Mascara


and a bit of eyeshadow








:]
Omg Freshman girl! Omgs!! omg! lol i freshman in college :P idk . why u want to be sexy for boys?


first ?sidekick ?iphone? blackberry?





lol
Awesome, I'll be going into 9th grade too this Sept!





Phew, high school years are fast approaching!





Well, I live in the US so I'm not so sure if they sell the same phones in Canada. I bet they do. I suggest VERIZON. Many people have that phone service... it's very popular and very reputable.





Currently, MANY people have the Env 2. Now, LG came up with the ENV 3 and ENV Touch.


Other popular phones are the Dare and Voyager. However, there are several other cool phones. These phones come with GREAT megapixel cameras to take pictures AND videos. Also, I am pretty sure the ENV's come in a few different colors.





Of course, other phone companies have great phones. Go to a good store, talk to a sales person, and ask them to suggest you a good, popular, yet working phone=)





Hm... Makeup. Well I suggest you don't put too much. It will be trampy =(. Basic eyeliner will definately look good to brighten your eyes. Liquid vs Pencil? You decide on that.





Don't load up on foundation and all that crap.. in the long run, it will damage your skin by clogging pores. Plus, you don't want to have a cakey face. Be natural! I bet you are gorgeous.





You could put on a little eyeshadow to match your outfits, but not like totally out there. Let it fade on your eyelids...





Go on Youtube.com to find makeup tutorials.. there are literally a million videos that WILL help you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration