Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beach Makeup Help???!?!??

i got a Pink sweater and a short jeans...anyone i just dyed my hair blonde..(im not blonde my hair is naturally dark dark dark brown) anyways..my skin tone is medium..anyways...i did my hair curls...and im gonna left it up with a crystal thingy anyways ...my question here is im gonna go out with my bf to the beach do u think foundation would look SO much...cuz foundation shows on my face alot...anyways i always put liquid eyeliner and black kohl inside my eyes...so i wanna gofor a change what makeup should i do like eyes...and gloss i know what to wear just the eyes...!!!Beach Makeup Help???!?!??
i say use a foundation with sunblock in it so it will look good and protect your face! and for a more natural look use a little bit of waterproof eyeliner and instead of using mascara rub a little petroleum jelly on your lashes it makes them stand out a little more and it it stays on pretty good (just don't rub your eyes!)Beach Makeup Help???!?!??
don't wear any eyeliner, and wear a pale pink shadow that matches your sweater. wear a subtle coat of mascara.
dont use a foundation


put mascra and pink eyeshadow like ur sweater and eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration