Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eye Makeup Help.?? Details Inside?

Okay, I Have hazel eyes,


BUT they are more green then the light brown


and i was just wondering what colors would intensify that green..


right now i currently use Black Eyeliner And Black mascara, for eye shadows i use browns and pinks,but they arent as intense as i would like.


also, whats a good mascara that gives full curled eyelashes instead of the clumping


and currently my hair is a light brown color {i dyed it}


would darker hair color enhance the color of my eyes as well?





Thanks guys [:





MY eye color:


http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>





i know, its small and upside down XP


but thats the best i have right nowEye Makeup Help.?? Details Inside?
To intensify the green...


purples. seriously. Not like bright purple, but plums and maroons. I personally prefer plums. Sally Hansen has a new line out that is by Carmindy from What Not to Wear. She has a wonderful eye shadow trio that really brings out green. Her plum liquid eyeliner does wonders, as well. Seriously, instead of black eyeliner, always use a plum eyeliner if you want the green to be intense. Smudge the liner into your upper lash line and if you'd like, a little bit on the bottom third. For mascara...Physician's Formula Lash Plumping and Stimulating Mascara. It doesn't irritate your lash line AT ALL (I don't know about you, but I have issues with that) and it is the best mascara I have found. And believe me, I've tried tons!Eye Makeup Help.?? Details Inside?
Try: Shadows in peach, light pink, muted pink, mauve, green, bronze-green, grey-green, brown-green, khaki, caramel, gold, any green mixed with gold, and all browns and greys. If your complexion is very olive and your dark circles too yellow-brown and deep, stick to the cool colours like navy blues, slate greys, mauve-greys, bright mauves, pinks, black, or eggplants. Use liner in navy, deep purple, black, grey, gold, or brown.





Avoid: Don't use any green that's not subtle. You don't want to wear bright, vivid greens because they will overwhelm your eye colour. If you want to try a bright colour such as teal or turquoise, make sure to apply a subtle wash so it brightens the eye area without overwhelming your eye colour.











NOW I GOT THIS OFF A WEBSITE I DONT BUT MY OPINION I THINK PURPLE DOES THE TRICK BUT IF THAT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU TRY WHAT I WROTE ON TOP
If you go darker YES your eyes will stand out more! If you want your everyday look than yes use the pinks and browns but for a night look do a smokey eye with the darker colors. I always recomend black liner TOP and BOTTOM!!! I LOVE Loreal Hip pencil it really works good and does not smudge!!! Also a MUST is the new Loreal Double Extend mascara, if done right you will defiantly have your eyes stand out %26amp; w/out the clumping! This is the first year I have used drug-store products but these are the best!!!


Good Luck
I too have the hazel eye thing going on, to be honest I use all colors of eyeshadow. My favorite to wear actually is my lime green, sounds silly I know but I like it! My natural hair color is a sandy blonde but I dye it all the time, right now I have a very dark ash color (which almost looks deep brown) I must say that since I've dyed my hair darker my eye color does in fact stand out more.


Good luck %26lt;3
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration