Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and Makeup Help?

I'm not very girly, but there are some days when I wanna dress up, and that includes me doin' makeup (which I suck at). What shades/colors of makeup would look good on me? What kind and how do you think I should apply it? Makeup is my second worse subject of life. Also, I'm wanting to get a haircut, I have some styles picked out, but I'm not sure, and I also want some color, but I 'm afraid my hair is too dark for anything? and I really wanna fun color, but if I did that, my hair wouldn't always match my clothes. Any suggestions there? And one more question, what color clothes do you think would look good on me? I usually wear black, and when I do dress up, it's kinda punk lookin'. Here are some links (Yes, the last person on hair is me)





Pics of me: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18410708@N02/2650217418/in/photostream/





Pics of Hairstyles: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18410708@N02/2650219014/in/photostream/Hair and Makeup Help?
Well i think dark shades for your eyes like browns, blues and greens, dont know about pink though. There are some very goos make up brands such as MAC, Urban Decay, Barry M and many more. . . i think you should just use mascara, eye liner and maybe some eye shadows. . . if you want more then try some foundation and a bit of blush but try to keep it to a minimum. The First Hair style is really funky and nice i think that would suit you and the blonde streaks would look really nice if u had them aswell.. . well maybe you could try white, grey or summin :) xxHair and Makeup Help?
I think you should cut your hair shorter like in the first picture. The layers in the second one looks like too much work if your not girly and the last one is too simple for you. Also try to wear more colorful clothes. If you don't want to change your hair color because it won't match then change your clothes! And since you like punk then I think you should use black eyeliner and mascara to make your eyes stand out but not too much. Lastly, for makeup I think that you should try light green eye shadow on your eyes and see if you like it. Maybe you'll go for more colors later on. :]
i think you should use a brown eye shawdow , black eye liner and mascara , use a eyelash curler so they curve up and make your eyes stand out more and pop, also i sugest cover up and bronzer , it will look great , also i love the first hair style but im not sure it would look good with your face shape but i sy just leave it the color u have now and get thick side swept bangs and more layers and angles


:)
I think you're naturally pretty %26amp; don't think you need alot of make-up. I would suggest wearing minimum foundation %26amp; powder to balance facial tone, mascara, and eye shadow if you like. I think a shimmery gold/copper color is nice for summer, then lip balm %26amp; you're good to go.





As far as hairstlyes....I like the first one cause its a little funky. I like natural hair colors as well, unless you wanna do some highlights, maybe chunky ones would be cool.
first makeup: i would use a light bronzer not one that is to dark cause then you would look trashy. then i would use a peach or light pink blush right on your cheek bones. then for eyes i would use a goldy green color with a thin line of black eyeliner on the top only and then some black mascara n for lips i would use i light pink





hair: i love the first pic!
for make up it should be pretty simple. you don't have anything on your face that you need to hide.just try some base, the liquid stuff, and put it on lightly, just to even your face out. then just a little powder, then take a big brush and do a little blush the apple of your cheek(when you smile it almost looks like a small circle)then work your way back your cheek bone to your hair line.i don't know what all makeup you want.


but if you need anything else feel free to email me!
well you have pretty eyes so you should play those up. use a brown eyeline (it will bring out the brown in your eyes) and subtly like the outer corners. if you line the inner it makes your eyes look smaller. and then use a brown trio of eyeshadow. like a dark one a lighter one and a really lioght one. and then swipe your eyes with some mascara and thats all youll need/
Just some simple cover up. Try bare minerals too. It works great. eyeliner and mascara. Don't over do it though. The middle pic might look better with the shape of your face so try that. Dont wear too much make up though. It might end up looking like you're trying too hard.





As for clothes...take a friend with you shopping. Try stuff on and ask for their honest opinion. step outside your comfort zone with the clothes. have fun with it :]
Hey...i think some good eye shado colors would be


bronze.


light brown.


And maybe a light pink lip gloss.


A hairstyle I think would look AWESOME on you would be..


http://www.tipsabc.com/UserFiles/Image/T鈥?/a>


I don't know how much hair you have to work with.


Maybe some bronzer?


Hope this helps...take a trip to Ulta.
i like the first hairstyle the short one and make up wise light purples and greens for eye shadow, a light red or light brown lip gloss would look good on you. my hair is like yours you just need to know what kind of makeup to wear. (ps i am 14)
ok on the make up only go natural it would look alot better im very good with make up......on the hair maybe if you cut it in short layers and dye it blonde or brown with three tones of highlight colors..it will look very nice....if you have any ???? e mail me at cutebratof2006@yahoo.com
foundation your shade


powder your shade


blush some kind of pink


lipstick light red and some kind of pink


lip gloss :some kind of pink


eyeliner: black brown or charcoal


mascara black or brown


eyeshadow green blue brown black





hair style: the first picture





i hope that i helped :D
GET BANGS.


also, a light purple eye shadow would look nice, with some mascara, no eyeliner. and blush


the first picture of the hair is rockin', but dont get that colour, keep it natural!
i like the first hairstyle


and maybe you can add some burgundy or something


i dont think blonde highlights would work


and for clothes, try bright but not bold


like a light orange, red or maybe yellow
i think the long hair style would compliment your face shape. for make up do a white-ish shimmer under your eyebrow and darker shades of green
a shiney lipgloss is all you need for your lips, and for the other stuff im not totally sure but your other answers look like they will help you out more.
The second hair style is a must for you! It would look perfect because it will flatter the shape of your face. Having layers is the key. You don't have to do much with make-up...trust me you have natural beauty!! Look into the bare mineral line of make-up! I love them and would never go back to cheap make-up again. It goes on light...and natural looking and improves the appearance of your skin over time. Get the starter kit for your skin tone..it comes with everything you need ($60.00...and it will last you almost 7 or 8 months) and it comes with an instructional CD that teaches you how to apply the make-up...that would be great since you said you need help in that department. Spehora.com has the best deals! Hope I helped! Good luck.
  • spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration