Friday, December 11, 2009

Need skin/makeup help?

i have a dark upper lip.[ the skin on the area between the bottom of my nose and the top of my upper lip is darker than the rest of my face.] and it can't be hair because i've shaved it a ton of times, thinking i have a moustache and looked really close and there isnt any hair. i think it's hyper pigmentation. what cream or makeup is best for this?


my real skin color is a mix of yellowish light-brown and my upper lip is like dark gray :(


also i have very oily skin so i prefer matte makeup.


i need a makeup with a lot of pigment because whenever i use a certain type of makeup (MAC) it makes my face look grayer than before i put it on





also which concealer is best for all day coverage and isn't oil based?


thanksNeed skin/makeup help?
I would go to the beauty department of any department store (Macy's,Nordstrom's,or Bloomingdale's) and ask them. They are experts it's their job or if they don't know, give Sephora or MAC a try. Hope I helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration