Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need makeup help? Which one should I use?

I'm not entirely sure what kinds of foundations and concealers to use. I've been using Maybelline Mineral, but it irritates my skin sometimes, and it doesn't feel as light as I would like. Is there any type of mineral makeup that is better? Please don't say Bare Minerals though because that stuff is extremely expensive, and I just can't afford it right now.


What about concealer? Is there a type of mineral concealer that I can use? I prefer to use powders, and I like to look natural, so any help is appreciated.





Oh, and should you put powder concealer all over your face, or should you only put it on problem areas? I'm kind of clueless when it comes to this stuff.





Haha, and one more. What about moisturizer? I have dry skin, so I was wondering if any of you know a good moisturizer to use before I put on makeup.


Thanks for the help!Need makeup help? Which one should I use?
you could try everyday minerals! they let you sample foundations,blushes,and conceleres, for free and all you have to do is pay for shipping!! which is like $3.13 only! i got my free sample kit last week and i liked it alot and the samples are good sized too!





https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>Need makeup help? Which one should I use?
Sheer Cover! (:
I like to use liquid concealers however I know it's better to apply it only on dark areas like under the eyes or a red blemish on the face. it isn't necessary to apply it all over the face. you want to try to use as little makeup as necessary to have a more natural look. what i do is apply the concealer where i need to and then use a little foundation to blend everything in.





As for the moisturizer, I use Jergens Skin firming lotion. It really makes your skin soft and smooth only after using it a couple times. It really works whether you use it for your hands, face or whatever.





Hope it helps =)
I know you said don't say Bare Essentials but you can find it cheap on eBay and it's really the most healthy and natural looking make-up for your skin. You can get a jar for like 20 bucks that will last you a long time (depending on how much you use).


I use it as a foundation and as concealer. Foundation is what you use all over your face to even out your skin tone. Concealer is only for problem areas. I apply it as foundation first then I apply it with a concealer brush (you can even use your finger too because it smooths out easily) to my problem areas. If your skin is dry you should moisturize it before you put your make-up on. But give your face a little time to soak the moisture in before you put the make-up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration