Friday, December 11, 2009

Beginner to makeup! Help?

Hi. I started wearing under-eye concealer, mascara, eyeliner, %26amp; lip gloss last year around August.


Now i'm moving into the whole face makeup.


I'm going to wear eyeshadow, base(foundation), %26amp; blush.


I wanted to know what would brands would be best for beginners and tell me what kind of brushes I would need for the makeup.


So I will be wearing all together: base, blush, under-eye concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, %26amp; lip gloss. And don't say ';Don't wear all that makeup';, just tell me the brushes and if you have any tips on applying it.


Thanks! XOXO-Dallas(:Beginner to makeup! Help?
Base (foundation)- it depends on your skin.I like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.


Blush- Avon has some good blush.


Concealer- I use Avon for it too.


Eyeshadow- Covergirl%26amp;%26amp;Maybelline are the brands i love.


Eyeliner-Maybelline too. I think it's called unstoppable.


Mascara-Covergirl.


Lip Gloss- I'm not sure I don't really wear much.


Brushes- Eyeshadow brush%26amp;%26amp;blush brush (one of the roundish ones).





Advice- Don't put it on too thick. Natural is always in style. At least that's what i think.


Sorry if it's not what you're lookin for. Lol.


GooodLuck(:Beginner to makeup! Help?
for foundation ,


apply it with your fingers and then blend with a triangle sponge.


use a normal blush brush for blush; the bigger %26amp; softer the better.


for eyeshadow i would brush a shimmery golden all over your eyelids upto the brow bone.


then put a little white right under your eyebrow.


its looks really natural and makes you glow.


don't wear bright color eyeshadow.


that looks so bad.


i use liquid eyeliner , which is amazing once you learn how to use it good.


but since your a beginner ,


use a stick. they're easier.


%26amp; lastly , if your gonna use foundation ,


you're gonna need to brush a sheer powder over it.


it helps it stay longer and stick better.


it gives you an airbrushy look too.


hope i could help. :)
Bare Minerals is the best make-up to get!! They make this set and it has basically every essential you need. It comes with all brushes, eye shadow, blush. etc. Its perfect to get and its for beginners and advanced people. If you go to like a store(like dillards) they will show you how to apply everything and even give you tips! Everyone has their own way to apply make-up. Hope this helps! =D
Just a quik comment from a guy. Keep it a natural look with the makeup. Be careful about overdoing it and looking like a clown. Blend evenly and enhance.
Cover girl is very good try it.
don't wear all that makeup. until you're 45, at least.
Well... for foundation I would definitely recommend covergirl aqua smooth. Amazing. and to apply that either use the little sponge thing inside or get a foundation brush, you can those at drugstores.


I don't really know a good brand of blush, but bronzer I use covergirl bronzer. Ive also heard good things about physicians formula. To apply that, either use a powder brush, blush brush, or a kabuki. Again you can get these at drug stores.


Eyeshadow, I would definitely get Loriel HIP Duo. I love those they are sooo pigmented. 2 brushes I would get first is a normal eyeshadow brush(such as an ecotools brand) and a blending type brush. And those eye shadows have two colors so you can put the lighter color on the lid and the darker one in the crease.


Eyeliner, I would recommend Maybellene define a line. It is so smooth. For a neutral look put it only on the top, for more dramatic eye put a little on the bottom starting on the outside and only going about half way like this:


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uz3kaQpin2w/SS鈥?/a>


That is pretty neutral eyeliner.


Mascara, I use covergirl eyelights. And it works pretty good, but Im sure you could find better. I heard lots of good things about covergirl lash blast.


Lipgloss, NYC! I really like NYC because its not sticky.


Concealer, Physicians Formula or any other stick form.


Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration