Friday, December 11, 2009

Asking For Makeup?Help?

I want to start wearing natural looking makeup such as blush and blue eyeliner. (blue eyeliner looks really good on my skin tone.) But i don't know how to ask my mom. people at school wear it and at my sports.


When you answer if you can can you please include:


What age you started wearing light makeup


How you asked your mom


what you wore


how i should ask


and if your idea worked and your mom approved


I want it to be casual because my mom isn't good with these mother-daughter talks


p.s. holidays are coming up maybe i could sneak it on my list! :)





Thanks in advance!


鈾?DanielleAsking For Makeup?Help?
Hi Danielle,


I started wearing makeup when I was 12. I told my mom I was a little self concious about my skin and wanted to learn how to apply natural looking makeup. I wore Mary Kay. My mom approved.


Here's how you ask, it doesn't have to be a major, life altering , mother daughter heart to heart talk.


'; Mom, I think I am ready to try some natural makeup. Would you mind helping me find some things appropriate for my age?';


If you act mature and like it is no big deal, then she will act that way as well. If she says no, then accept it and ask again in a couple of weeks.





Take it from me...do not mention blue eyeliner. Gain her trust with the basics and in a few months maybe you will be able to use blue eyeliner. Just be patient. I wish I had not worn make-up so early! Im sure you are just beautiful without it. But I do understand what it's like to want that special look.Asking For Makeup?Help?
just ask her,shes not gonna yell at u,the worst that could happen is if she says you need to be older
actully my mom asked me if i wanted to start wearing make up cuz she new i was such a girly girl. well i started wearing make up at age 11. I started out with pinkish lipgloss and clear mascara. which actully realy works b/c it lifts the eyelashes and curls them too. you could start by giving your mom a hint that you want to start wearing make up like by walking down the make up isle and say hey i lve that color lipgloss do you think it would look pretty on me? or you could ask her what color is your fave eyeliner for me? that way you could give yor mom the hint that your interested in wearing make up. also if your mom says no ask her why. and if she says she not comfortable with you wearing make up b/c your to young ask her if you could start out with just some smackers lipgloss. and if she still says no give her some time she'll eventually let you wear make up at the right time when your ready and she is. i hope i helped you out :-)
Don't worry, you don't have to ask ur mom I'll help you ;)


Ok, if ur wearing eyeliner on the top put it on in light strokes just above the lashes, and on the bottom put it on just above the lashes, closest to the eyeball. As for everything else, use a volumizing mascara (like fantastic lash by covergirl), and a bit of foundation closest to ur skin tone on ur cheeks, chin and forehead (don't use too much) then blend it in softly with a sponge or napin. Add on some lipgloss and ur ready to go!


P.S. I asked my mom when I was 13 but found out soon enough that she's a tad old fashioned and doesn't make it look too natural, so I experimented! I use this routine everyday pretty much, just adding colored eyeshadow when wearing other bright colors. Hope this helped!
I think if you just talked to your mom about it she might let you. I started wearing it very young.cause i just always loved makeup. I tell you what, since your trying to do stuff light, try bare minerals!. it may not be the cheapest stuff, but its really good and really natural. Also if you have a store called Ulta they have tons of makeup.They have bare minerals too.
  • spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration