Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help choosing new makeup! I have been using Mary Kay but am gonna have to drop it. Please help!?

I have been using Marykay for years, but I HATE the new mineral makeup line. I still use their skincare line but am going to have to find new blush, eyeshadow colors etc...I have no clue where to start :) I don't even know what's new out there...I like a natural look. Any help with what brands to try would be appreciated!I need help choosing new makeup! I have been using Mary Kay but am gonna have to drop it. Please help!?
Okay for foundation and powder use Clinique, it has the least harmful ingredients for your face and it's good for sensitive skin too. I like their blush too, they are soft and not too shimery. Clinique keeps you looking really natural and fresh. Do not use MAC, it can give you acne and makes your face a bit oily. Also, it is very important you wear moisturizer after you wash your face. Clinique has good one's, or you can use any non-oily moisturizer at your local drugstore at a cheaper price.





Eyeliner, I use Milani's eye pencil in black.


Mascara def Loreal's Voluminous blackest black, it is absolutely amazing and they are both about $6-$7 at your local drugstore, no smudging or clumping! It lengthens and thickens! Love it





I don't wear Eyeshadow, but my friends use MAC and they say their eyeshadows are def best, they have all type of beautiful colors to choose from.





For lips I ike Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious flavored lipgloss in fruit punch for $5-$6. They have other colors to choose from too and they taste great.I need help choosing new makeup! I have been using Mary Kay but am gonna have to drop it. Please help!?
Do you hate mineral makeup in general or just Mary Kay? A lot of places are switching over to mineral. I like Physician's Formula or Nuetrogena for creamer foundations or tinted moisturizers as well as for eye shadow. But I'm starting to get into mineral make up and trying Everyday Minerals which you can order online and they give you free samples, so you can try it out first.





I used to use Mary Kay but moved away from my Mary Kay lady and just didn't feel like finding a new one.
Ok i agree 100% wit miami!


good advice....


but u guys sound like u from the U.S...im from aus...and omg ur mascaras are cheap! ova here for tha loreal mascara is around $20 lol


neways yeah clinique all the way! yeah its expensive but it covers!!! like reallly covers! I use this age foundation lol..im young ...but its the best..like covers and lasts all day! Even ehen i go out clubbing...dont need 2 re-apply...and yeah mac is good for eyeshadows...loreal for mascaras...blush...clinque and bronzer...clinque bronzer is awesome...duno if u guys have australas ova there but thats good bronzer aswell and cheap.
everyday minerals is byfar the best makeup I've ever had. I suggest browsing around the website. The makeup is very good for your skin, controls my breakouts as well. Get the samples to find the right foundation color before you buy a kit.
Try Maybelene or something like that. NYC isn't a very reliable brand though. By consulting someone at a department store, you can ask them what their own opinion is.
try MAC. their makeup is awesome, a bit pricey but really worth it. they have a lot of colours and im sure you'll find what youre looking for. and they dont test on animals :)
go for neutrogena. it's so natural!


and it's dermatolagist tested. i use it all the time and it makes your face feel clean. :)


there eye shadow duos are ahh-mazinn!
thanks for the points!
hi there make up is always hard because some people like sertain lines and some people don't. a lot of woman are having your problem and to tell you the truth going to walmart can get you good make and probably cheaper. marykay is good makeup my mom used to use it. but the thing is try something new . if you want to drop mary kay and go to the store. covergirl is good but can be a little bit pricey. mabeline is good too. revlon. it all is good make up but you need to find the right sades and stuff. What you can do is get a piece of paper and put samples of the makeup that you have on it and see if you can match it or find somthing similar . if you don't want to use up the marykay makeup you can give it to someone in your family a doughter or cousin or sister or brothers doughter . little girls love playing with make up so . remember you don't need to use marykay. a lot of people like the natural look i know i do get a foundation that is one to two shades darker to your skin tone then find a blush color that you like. concealer i don't know to much about. powder you really don't need if you use foundation. eyeshadow is really what ever color you like but if you want to go natural stick with lighter browns or darker browns. a little splash of color too like a light pink won't hurt. but fon't put it on to heavy. for lipstick use what ever color u like lip liner isn't neccasary though. have fun experment and ask friends what the use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration