Friday, December 11, 2009

I need makeup help!!?

m having some problems with my foundation right now, so i'll tell you what i do and hopefully someone can help me.





Ok i moisturize 3 times everyone morning (because as the school day goes on my skin gets flaky) and then put on Maybelline Cover Stick and CoverGirl Clean Makeup. I have PE everyday and i usually redo my cheeks and any pimples i have but by then you can really tell that im wearing something. Its getting to be really annoying and i dont have time to rwash it all off and redo it.


What can i do??I need makeup help!!?
you're putting wayyyy too much moisturizer on, you're only supposed to do that once when you wash your face in the morning. you shouldn't be able to see your concealor if you blend well, but just use a powder brush and lightly dust your face with A LITTLE powder, if your face is looking oily, take one of those seat covers they have in the stalls in the bathroom and blot your face with itI need makeup help!!?
I would try a liquid powder instead of the stick and makeup. That can leave a caked on look. I have rosacia which is a skin disease that causes redness. It's only on my cheeks so I am always trying to cover it up (even though people say it's pretty bc it looks like blush) but the liquid powder always works great. Try Covergirl or Maybelene. Alamay is really good although it's a little expensive. Also Biore has oil blotting wipes that you could use to soak up the sweat after PE (it also might help with pimples).


Good luck!
girrrrl, don't use that stuff, here's what you need to do:


cleanse your face while in the shower


tone using upwards strokes with a cotton ball


moisturize the face using either shiseido white lucent protective moisturizer or aveeno positively radiant moisturizer


then apply mac's ';prep and prime'; makeup primer


let that set for 5 minutes


then use stila's ';illuminating liquid foundation';


then use maybelline's ';instant age rewind concealer';


then use loose powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration