Friday, December 11, 2009

I need makeup help please?

Okay, I like have a baby face so I look younger than I really am, almost 15.





Here is me:


http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s90/x鈥?/a>


http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s90/x鈥?/a>





I don't like that. Everyone says I'm ';cute';, but I'm tired of that, I wanna be more than cute. And then people call me Asian.





Is their anything I can do to fix that? Like makeup wise?


Some people think I'm fat, because It looks like in in the pictures, but I'm not! I only weigh 105.I need makeup help please?
I get that too. People think I'm asian.


I'm not! Aha. And yes, it is your hair.


It's NOT going to bring out your natural beauty.


If you're going to have bangs, they need to be smaller.


I don't think you look fat.


If you do your makeup wiser, or less eyeliner,


you would look older. I don't like the second picture,


your hair looks greasy or something.


Other than that, you're a doll.I need makeup help please?
Well i don't think that your fat if you only weigh 105lbs. But you're still young so there is still going to be some baby fat. Your facial features haven't fully developed yet. Your eyes are really pretty and i think that you look fine the way you are right now. I'm almost 21 and people still call me cute and think i'm 15. trust me it will be a good thing 15-20 years down the road
You are wearing too much make-up (already) and your hair is way too styled for a fifteen-year-old. My advice to you is to tone it down a little. Let your hair be it's natural color and you can have tasteful side bangs. It doesn't have to be so dramatic. In fact, your hair is a little unattractive the way you have it.





Tone down. A LOT. No more of those raccoon eyes. Use tasteful, classy brown eyeshadow and brown pencil to (lightly) line your eyes.
Go to an upscale salon and explain your problem to them. Someone there should be able to give you a hair cut and make up tips to help you. Your hair is a big problem. I'm sorry but the cut and style you have is very unattractive for you. You have a beautiful face, you need a cut that shows it off. Best of luck to you.
Try lining only the top of your lid, and winging it out a bit.


Maybe a blush or bronzer too, to help balance your facial features out.


Then add a mascara.





If you do something subtle with your eyebrows it came make a big difference, especially since they frame your whole face.
aw hun (:


yer a hottie ;]


hehe :]


do you have a myspace? :D


and hmmm...this is how i do my myspace;;


i normally add alot of eyeline;; but not TOO much;;


then i add some shimmering blue eye shadow


and a little bit of mascara (:
Your fine. Being cute is good.There are too many un-cute girls out there.


Be yourself.
just pluck your eyebrows. u need no makeup
i think you would look older and more sophisticated if you did the following things...





1) Wore less eye makeup...I too used to wear heavy eyeliner and it made my eyes look like black holes...instead I prefer to wear a think, dark, liquid liner on the top of my lids, moderate eye shadow in natural colors, and lot of mascara on my top lashes.





2) Wear a little blush... People ALWAYS look better with blush and it can make your face look thinner if you put it on right. I start with a darker colored blush and put it on the hollow part of my cheeks..not too much! and then put a bronzy/pinkish color on the apples of my cheeks.





3) Your hairstyle is really young. Get something older! Don't do what everyone else does...something classy with natural looking color and that has some movement to it is really nice! Don't over straighten your hair! It just looks dead that way.





your a really cute girl! don't let this whole ';emo/scene'; rebellious looking hair/dark makeup make you look any less pretty than you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration