Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prom makeup! help please!?

Well my prom is soon.


I've already got my dress and decided how Im gonna have my hair.. which is like this..


http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/carr鈥?/a>


and my dress is this colour (it isnt this dress)


http://globalnpk.com/IMG_1126E.jpg it could be duller than that actually but yeah.





My eyes are hazel, but more on the green side than brown. I'm just stuck what to do with my makeup.Prom makeup! help please!?
maybe a 1950's scarlett johansen look, eye liner with a shimmery natural eyeshadow, a little bit of blush. lips could be a shade of red, not too deep tho, so it doesn't compete too much with your dress. Hope you enjoy your prom! :-)Prom makeup! help please!?
Use very light foundation if any, and powder (foundation will even out any red spots or dark circles under your eyes, you may not need it yet cause your still young though). Then the eyeshadow (see below for eye details). 4 the lips put on a nice natural pink color (you don't want it to compete with your dress color), and clear lip gloss over it.





Choose a brighter green shade such as an emerald color and get the shade in three different intensities.


Use the lighter shade one from eyelash line to eyebrow, apply a medium one just in the crease of your eyelid and smudge a darker one along the ridge of your eyelashes. Blend the lines in between the shades well. Finish with black eyeliner and mascara, this is a good evening look.
http://www.ellecanada.com/img/photos/biz鈥?/a>





I think this looks pretty.
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration