Friday, December 11, 2009

I need Makeup Help?

I do not own any liquid foundation or anything like that because I don't know what colors I should get and I don't know what brand of makeup will be best for my skin type (which is a oily/normal combo). Everyone tells me I have great skin and it shouldn't be hard to find colors to match my skin, but it is! What are some ways I can find out my TRUE makeup colors?





P.S) I tried CoverGirl's website and uploaded a picture of myself so I could see if those colors looked good on the picture, but I had just got back from vacation (this was like 1 month ago) and I was sunburnt, so the colors didn't look right.





P.P.S) I have a week-long family reunion coming up at St. Augustine Beach and we are staying in a condo, so I need some new, waterproof makeup to take down, but I don't know what colors I need. Please help me with some suggestions.





P.P.P.S) I live in a small town and the closest department store is Wal-Mart.I need Makeup Help?
go on www.taaz.com





its amazing u get a pic of yourself and u can put fondation on you all different colours and it will tell wat colour it is alsoo get a few types of different ones wen u go out put some on your hand and then you will no if its your shade please vote me as your best answer xI need Makeup Help?
What is the actual shade of your skin? The best thing to do is visit a cosmetic counter, in your area. They can give you a great consultation. You can then try to do swatches and find the right foundation shade for your skin. I also think you should consider mineral make-up or make-up that is on a cream-to-powder kind of wavelength because of your skin type, rather than liquid, cream, or mousse.
well go to a benefit counter, they will put make up on you to suit you and its free! if you like it, you can buy all the things they bought, and you can say if you want the make up for a party/ casual day or a day out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration