Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hair/makeup help? please!?

okay so i have some events coming up, and i don't know how to do my hair or makeup!


i have medium length blonde hair, hazel eyes, and i'm sort of tan right now. Oh, and my hair's really thin, and dosn't curl very well.





I have graduation, and i'm wearing a brown dress with pink flowers, and little pink heels. It's not formal enough for like an up-do, but it's not really a pull it back in a pony kinda thing.





I have graduation party, which isn't that formal. I'll probably just wear shorts, tshirt, and flip flops, but there are going to be like a 100 people there, so i still want my hair and makeup to look cute.





Lastly, i have a dance. and it's kind of formal. I'm wearing, a white dress with black flowers, and silver flats possibly. Not fancy enough for and up-do kinda deal, but fancy.





Thank you in advance!Hair/makeup help? please!?
Well for hair you could put it up in a ponytail. Ponytails in the summer are fresh light and cute! Makeup you could put a nice cream powder eyeshadow (to highlight eyebrow line), then medium brown eyeshadow, then over the medium brown put a cream color eyeshadow (I recomend Revlon liquid makeup eyeshadow its named khaki I think). then put some brown eyeliner and brown mascara. You'll look perfect!Hair/makeup help? please!?
I thought of one particular hairstyle that Carrie Underwood had. I Googled it to find a picture for you and seeing all of them together, I think that any one of them would work for you! I especially like the half up/half down one and the low side pony tail....they are nice but not too formal. Do you have bangs?





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;cl鈥?/a>
ok first of all relax ull b fine!


some gurus on youtube will n can help you they helped me!


gurus


julieg713


pursebuzz


allthatglitters21


fafinettex3


MakeupGeekTV


DulceCandy87





go to youtube and type these names and their videos will help you!
you should wave your hair... since it doesnt curl that well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration