Friday, December 11, 2009

Emma Watson makeup help?

heres the pic!





http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/…





thanks :DEmma Watson makeup help?
I went to Beauty School and I really like make-up, I am not a make up artist, but I think I have some good ideas :), here are some ideas for the eyes and then I think the rest you can probably tell, medium pink blush and glossy lip to complement blush and eyeshadow pretty much, as far as the eyes. I would start with that shade of pink/mauvish color on the whole eyelid except leaving a small portion below the eyebrow, and then follow that with a smokey gray on the eyelid itself and use a darker grey on the outer eyelid with a small amount of black eyeliner, which would be optional as far as using the black eyeliner, but I think that would polish it off. It might not be exact as you have to play with the colors a little bit, but I think if you bring the pic with you, you can figure it out pretty good. :) I don't know what you can afford, but I love MAC make-up, yeah it costs a lot more, but it lasts and looks and works so much better, I think. :) Good Luck and Have Fun!!Emma Watson makeup help?
Loved your rant there. No seriously I did, I hate when people make it out to be like you're attempting to morph into someone because you like their style.





Basically it's just a smokey eye with black on the lip %26amp; brown in the crease.


You can look up how to do smokey eyes on You Tube, just remember to use those colors in those areas:]
Its just smokey eye. I think they do that one by wetting an eye brush dipping it in powder and then smudging it then it looks like they highlight around it, but hard to say exactly.
Watch pancea81's video. She's really good at explaining it.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCgQrAJf…
Stop copying celebrities and find your own styles.
I just fell in love.
She is so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration