Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne and makeup help!?

I am going to a wedding on Saturday, this gives me exactly 5 days to get skin in shape....the man i love is gonna be their, and i dont want to be like all those anoying girls who strive for attention. I just want to be myself and just look stunnign and let HIM notice ME...without acting stupid...i have two problems


1. My acne has come back a bit and i need to clear it up!! WHAT DO I USE that will work FAST!?


2. I am wearing a red strapless dress, what will make my eyes POP?


HELP ME...thanksAcne and makeup help!?
I would use a clay mask to get the acne under control. Don't use anything too irritating or you can make it worse. Use a gentle cleaner and moisturizer.





For your eyes I would to one of two looks:





1) A smoky eye - charcoal gray or black depending on your coloring. If your are pale, use gray. Don't go crazy, a little smokiness will go a long way. Eyeliner and a touch of shadow. Load up on the mascara on the top lashes and wear a natural gloss.





2) Dramatic glamor - think Dita Von Teese. Vanilla eyeshadow with a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the top lash. Then a red or a reddy-brown lip. very old Hollywood.





Either look would look great with your dress and it will take the focus off of your less than perfect skin of the moment. Hopefully it will be back to normal by the weekend. have fun, don't pile the makeup on and I am sure the guy will be yours by the end of the night.Acne and makeup help!?
well you could use clearasil Vanishing Pimple Treatment cream. that works for me. you can wear it under your makeup and it gets rid of it in about 2-3 days. You can buy it in a colourless and a tinted. i really recommend it. great product.





For the dress, to make your eyes Pop, wear eyeshadow that makes your eyes stand out. also use black eyeliner and Mascara. have fun and good luck!!!
Drink tons of water for the next week. Do not pick or sqeeze acne!! Wash face twice a day, morning and night, tone and mositurize. Try Dove cleansing pads. This can minimize the appearnce, but it wont get rid of acne in 5 days. If you can, call your dermotologist and ask for Tazorac cream. Its great and this can actually clear up your acne.
you should buy noxzema at your drugstore.it works great and its fast!
I'd say use St.Ives Apricot Scrup! It works so well and smooth es out your skin. I don't know if your willing to buy the whole set but you can give the Apricot scrub a try. Hope this helps.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration