Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and Makeup help :)?

Hey, I'm 22 and getting ready to graduate from college with a social work degree. I've never been good with hair or makeup and I feel like I need a new look. People tell me all the time I look a lot younger (16 or 17) and I really want to look my age and I'd like t go for almost a professional look since I will be starting an internship soon. I just really need hair and makeup ideas because I am clueless about all of this. Please help :) I feel stuck in a rut.





I have included a few pictures of me just so you can get an idea.





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2040/2246鈥?/a>





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2412/2246鈥?/a>





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2420/2173鈥?/a>





This last link is just something I did online and want opinions on


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2167鈥?/a>Hair and Makeup help :)?
i really like the link you showed.. your hair would look


awsome like that and its very professional!! i think theres some extended things you can do with your makeup.. maybe even thin out your eyebrows!





and your skin color is kinda.. light.. maybe goto the tanning bed occationaly and get some color just a littleHair and Makeup help :)?
That is a great cut for you... I was going to suggest a bob... it's a good cut for your features... don't go that dark though a shade lighter..:) for makeup yours looks great.. my only suggestion is to define your brows.. you will be amazed how much it defines your face.
I'd go for a side sweep looking fringe, and a darker colour, choclate brown maybe.


But if you don't want to dye youe hair then the colour you've got looks great too :)


As for makeup, well you don't really need any, but because you want to look older then i'd say black eyeliner and mascara, because it'll make your eyes pop more with black or dark brown if you prefer.


But if you do dye your hair then it would suit you if you wore some blusher, either a slightyl redy one or bronzer, because this'll complement your cheek bones.





Hope this helps, and congrats on soon to be graduating : )
The first thing I noticed is your black/dark eyeliner on your lower eyelashes. To me this should go. Too dated looking , and harsh, not needed at all and if I saw it first off too noticeable.


I would get your eyebrows shaped, but don't go too much thinner.


You don't seem to need much makeup , maybe a mineral foundation, light touch of blush. I disagree on the lipstick color. I would keep the bright colors reserved for non-work times, then I think they would look great on you. Keep a more conservative look for daytime/office.


I think most of the nicer salon's offer a make-up application as a part of the services they offer. They could be helpful in colors , how to apply and such. That may be an idea to consider.


Hope I have helped even a little , and good luck on your new career!! Have fun.
Do a more exaggerated part on one side and have a few side swept bangs, if you're looking for a haircut change. If not(you have awesome hair, so I wouldn't cut it!) do a more exaggerated part on one side and pull your hair back into a cute, messy chignon. I like the haircut pic you tried out, but not that dark!:-) Good luck and best wishes in your new line of work!
get a nice layered cut with some bangs, i think it will look sophisticated also you might want to buy concealer to cover up those red spots on your skin not to be rude or anything. also you might want to buy lipstick in a neutral or dark shade it makes you also look sophisticated.
OK you need a lot of work...lol.. first of all you need to dye your hair...i would say copper blond because of your skin color...second you need a hair cut..side bangs with lots of layers will go great with your head shape...third if you re gonna put make up on plz dont let it be only eyeliner and chap stick....you really do look like a little girl with it because that's how every girl starts putting on make up...eyeliner...you need to play with make up to see which colors suit you best.=)
Get a haircut, the example of the shorter hair on the last link looks good and will make you look older. Wear some eyeliner and wear a lip color nothing to bright and bam for work.


Also maybe get some layers in the shorter haircut should make it more fun, doest mean younger just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration