Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and makeup help!?

I have hair problems since my hair is so thick, I would love to change my color and cut it but i have no idea what to do?! I dont know what would look good, I also have troubles with makeup! Is there a place I can go that will help me with both of these?





A month or so ago I had hair troubles so I went to an area were they told me what they were going to do when I just had a consultation and they were trying to do what I told them I didnt and trying to overcharge me!! I dont want that to happen again!Hair and makeup help!?
love your own hair how it is allredy teenagers are so stoopid if you are one listen teens always worry about their hair it is stoopit i have two of themHair and makeup help!?
I also have very thick hair! I decided to thin it out in the sides and back, then have long layers. I love it!
For the makeup, just go to the mall and hit up one of the counters (I like MAC) and just tell them you want to try like a foundation or eyeshadow or whatever you want and ask if they could show you how to choose your color and such. The people there are usually very helpful, especially if you dont work well with make up, they'll do your whole face.
I have very thick hair also I got really long layers angled into my face with no bangs and thinned through out my head, and everyone loves it as for your make-up go check out this site she explains it very well or you could go to any make-up place and get them to do your make-up and show you how for free but they will try and get you to buy it from them which could end up costing allot.


http://www.temptalia.com/category/tutori鈥?/a>
Sephora make up is the best.


OMG the acne person has posted that wired answer on every question ??
I got thick hair too !!





I used to get mine colored or cut at a student academy. Its really cheap or sometimes even free when they need hair models. I wouldn't worry about crap results cause the teachers are there to supervise and they'll give you a consultation before doing anything to you.





The students have to explain why they chose this cut for you, why it suits you best and all the textbook stuff so fret not !





Try searching for beauty schools or hair schools cause they really need people willing to model for them. I still go to these places for everything. Waxing, facials and even massages.. Plus its free most of the time !





If you don't want be ';tested';on, why not just go to beauty counters? Try The Body Shop cause they have staff members that give out free make overs and they rarely pressure you to buy stuff.. even so, prices are fixed and its rather affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration