Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and makeup help (pic!)?

Hair: It's awful... this pic is of it not done, but freshly blown dry. I got it cut recently... and she did an awful job. It's shoulder length and a little choppy (bad choppy) with a little bit of layers in the back. My bangs are sort of grown out because they got cut too short last time.





Any tips and styling ideas? I'm sick of just straightening it, it looks drab. It doesn't hold curl though.





Makeup: None on in the picture. My face doesn't tan, so I have fair skin. My nose tends to be a bit red and I have somewhat rosy cheeks. My skin tone is uneven and tends to breakout a lot and I have a few scars from acne. My skin gets pretty dry, but my forehead gets oily FAST, and makes my bangs go greasy.





I'm in desperate need of a makeover... I need hair and makeup ideas. Along with some tips on how to perfect my skin...





How do you think I should do my hair and makeup?





http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>Hair and makeup help (pic!)?
I think you'd suit a parting a little further to the side, with a bigger side fringe. You don't need much make up, just foundation and mascara. As for the combination skin problem the trick is to find the perfect foundation. It might take a while to find the right one for you, but when you do it's so worth it!Hair and makeup help (pic!)?
use these to absorb the oil on your face you can get them anywhere really and what i do i put on a powder base every where the i put on eye liner then mascara then my eye shadow (neutral colors like a cocoa, light brown or even toap) then i put on a sheer lip gloss to finish the look





http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/beautydetaillist.jsp?CATID=304861%26amp;PNAME=Clean%20%26%20Clear%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;selectedBrand=2149%26amp;orderBy=brandCatId.displayName%26amp;PID=2149
I will say that your hair is not awful, you look fine. Not a fashion expert but you are doing a good job with all of the ';problems'; you have.
your hair is beautiful. all i would do is add some black or brown eyeliner :)
For makeup just use eyeliner and mascara and a bronzish eye shadow. idk what you are talking about, YOU ARE PRETTY! and i love your hair. its so healthy looking. really there is nothing to change with your hair. : )
Your beautiful! Don't change anything. No makeup in that picture? Really, it didn't matter. You're so pretty! I wish I was as pretty as you!
ok for the hair, just get extensions like about two or three inches past your shoulder. the good ones are around $1,000 the cheapy ones are like $50. for the makeup you're naturally pretty so you really dont need that much makeup just foundation, lipgloss, and mascara. for the dry skin issue every night before you go to bed put some olive oil on your face. but if your forehead is oily try to avoid putting it there. also if you're out in public and your forehead gets all greasy like that just head to the nearest bathroon, grab a toilet seat cover and blot your forehead! it absorbs the grease and won't mess with your makeup!


hope i helped! xxxx
Hair: Try buying a ';volumising'; shampoo to lift your roots and enhance curl, it also helps to reduce oil - and get your hair cut by a professional this time. The only way to find a hairdresser you trust is by word of mouth - ask all your friends (with nice hair) who they go to, and try it.


Skin: If your skin is dry on your cheeks, but oily on the forehead and nose (the T-zone) then you have ';Combination skin'; - go to a cosmetician and get your skin analysed for the right products. Otherwise i suggest buying a Cleanser for normal skin: for your cheeks.


And one for combination skin (OIL FREE!) - for your T-zone.


Some good products are: Clearasonic, Neutrogena, dermalogica.



i think its a good haircut. i like it. and you dont need a lot of makup either because your pretty without it. if you must have makeup then stay wit the natural tones like pinks and tans. like pink or bronze eyeshadow a brown eyeliner and a bit of blush and concealer only where you need it. oh and also some shiney lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration