Thursday, June 24, 2010

ToO young For MAkeup!?? Help Anwser plz?!!?

Im am almost 14 and i amongst 7 to 10 people in my friendship group are about one of the only 3 who wear makeup and know the most about it. No body else except to other people in my group wear make up. Am i too young. I use it properely and am the rep girl in napoleon perdis elder employees that work their practise their exam makeup work of me. I am the only one who mosturisers before hand and cleanses after properely. My mum doesnt mind. but am i too young. This is me, plz dont send me rude comments about my appearance.


1:http://file045a.bebo.com/2/large/2008/04鈥?/a>


2:http://file043a.bebo.com/2/large/2008/06鈥?/a>


3:http://file043a.bebo.com/2/large/2008/06鈥?/a>





ThanksToO young For MAkeup!?? Help Anwser plz?!!?
No, I don't think you're too young


..You work in a makeup store,


Therefore should be wearing makeup.


Just don't go too overboard.


And look your age.


Keep it simple.ToO young For MAkeup!?? Help Anwser plz?!!?
No i don't think you are too young for make up because i started about the same age as you and so long you feel comfortable in makeup it does not matter what people think or say about you because sooner or later they will have to accept it.





Because for me people talked about me using make-up i didn't care as long as i felt comforted and happy in it, it didn't matter
I don't think your too young, I started when i was 13. Only because i had really bad skin (acne) i hated it. I got really paranoid and i would refuse to leave home without it. I'm 15, nearly 16 and i still wear it.


If you feel comfortable without make-up you should not wear it, but if you get paranoid about what you look like then you should wear it.
Mild tasteful application is good.


Wear too much and people may think that your older.


If they think that you are older they will expect more from you.


Less is always more with cosmetics....


but very happy to hear that you do the cleanse thing...


your already ahead of most


18- 26 rs olds! in that area!
i were make up and im 14 ...........it makes me feel confident ..........i have bad skin and a bit of conceler and foundation never hurt .........during the summer use a tinted mosturiser to look more natural ...............only go full out for special occasions..........if no 1 has a problem wit it then gd luck
you what...work at a napoleon perdis store?! how is it that a 14 yr can work at a napoleon perdis store?!! lol?





I did my training at thier academy in melbourne, but I live two hours rom melb so I couldnt really have a job there.





%26amp; no...I don't think you wear too much make-up...i've seen worse on 12 yr olds. But you dont need make-up yet...let your skin breathe until your at least 16.
Your eyeliner is too heavy to only be 14.


However, you are a very pretty girl naturally.
no, just dont put too much
nah not really. but u really dont need it anyway!
I'm glad that you are honestly wondering this, because a lot of girls at younger and younger ages are wearing foolish clothes and applying intense amounts of make up everyday.





Now for you, at your age and from what you look like in the pictures. You do look young and you have great skin! I mention your skin because, its clear, and it has a great tone and I find that a lot of people with nice olive or naturally tan skin tones look great without make up or with minimal.





For you if i were to apply anything on an every day basis I would apply mascara and that would honestly be it. Making sure your eyebrows are nicely kept and that your skin stays clear is all that you need.





I myself don't wear a lot of make up, I'm finishing my last years at university, and I'm a fashionable chick getting my business degree. I've always considered myself to be attractive, and I think that people feel this when they see me. Its not the make up that I wear that people notice, its the confidence that i exude.





So honestly a little bit goes a long way, and especailly when you're young. You'd hate to look back and see foolish pictures of yourself looking like a baby with a mask on, so keep it natural and really play up your assets! And honestly people who are truly beautiful know it comes from the inside, and comes with being sure of yourself.





-TIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration