Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need drugstore makeup help?

I have been looking for that just right foundation, heres the thing my skin is a mixture of oily and dry, I break out really easily and I'm on a budget. I've used Almay Skin Stays Clear (but I ran out) then I used Neutrogena foundation in #10, which worked well but now it's too light for summer and it made my skin look a tad oily, then I was using a Jane foundation but it TOTALLY broke me out.





I obviously need some help here, so what is the best drugstore foundation? I need it to be under 10 dollars... so what is it?I need drugstore makeup help?
well i was gona suggest almay clear complexion foundation i have the same symptoms as u i have oily skin plus a few blemishes but skin becomes very dry at the same time and i breakout from using many brands but i luv almay clear complexion foundation whihc wors wonder it gets rid off the oil gives me full coverage that i need lasts klogn and doesnt become oily or doesn fade in the ehat i luv this foundation and it never broke me out it is dermatologist tested and is non-comdengic (or wont clog ur pores) heres a link if u need but i havnt tried the skin stays clear one ;


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>


if u want another brand i also suggest trying maybelline dream matte mousse foundation and before buying it i checked the website and it said it wont clog pores and i use it and i enevr broke out and thats also dermatologist tested so if u dont wanna buy another almay product try this foundations works amazingly hope this helpsI need drugstore makeup help?
Foundation is something that you should definitely NOT scrimp on. Foundation is the thing that you put directly onto your skin -- do you really want it to be of low quality? I would suggest going to an actual cosmetic store and buying a foundation of high quality, which will last you a long time and be less damaging to your skin. The price really isn't that bad -- spending an extra 10 or 20 dollars won't kill you, and it may do wonders for your skin and appearance.


I suggest Dior, or at least a store-brand like MAC or Sephora.





Good luck, hope I helped,


Jackie
Covergirl ';Clean'; makeup -- it's made for those that break out and have issues with oily skin. Also, it doesn't clog pores. It retails for around $5-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration