Thursday, June 24, 2010

SOS Need Prom Makeup help..... Best Answerr..!!?

I need makeup help for prom. I have a blue dress for prom. I have hazel eyes...light brown skin and dark brown hair ....( I am pakistani). What color eye shadow and blush should i wear to both complement my eyes and dress. I've heard that I shouldn't wear the same eye shadow as the dress... so yea...(if you have a pic of a certain eye style i should use like smokey eye give me the link pretty please) Also...it would be extra great..if you reccommmmend me some products that are not too expensive that I can use for the make up....like covergirl..revlon...stuff like that...cuz cash is tight right now so I would appreciate the help!





And...if that wasn't enough..do you know anywhere in nyc taht has some sort of prom package..that will jujst do everything for u..lol..if worst comes to worst and I dont wanna do my own makeup..?





That's me in the dress...soo please help me!!!





http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/sha鈥?/a>SOS Need Prom Makeup help..... Best Answerr..!!?
you sound just like me lol dark hair, tan skin, hazel eyes, and im pakistani too:P lol oh i just noticed the pic, and your really pretty(:





haha anyways, umm, i would say for your eyes, one idea would be to wear a pale blue eyeshadow and then use liquid eyeliner, either black or navy blue and line your eyes, and wing the end out just a bit past the end of your eyes, put a little bit of shimmery white in the corners of your eyes too, makes them look brighter and either use lots of mascara(not clumpy) or even buy false lashes to make them longer. another idea would be still in the blues, but alot darker, for if you want more dramatic, use a navy eyeshadow, and dark midnight blue liner and smude it into your eyeshadow and line the bottom of your eyes with both the eyeshadow and eyeliner, and then the same with the mascara as before, or false lashes again. both those styles of eye makeup, ive got compliments on and we both have the same features. and as for the ';not wearing same colour as the dress'; , thats not true, as long as its either lighter or darker, it will look good. if you dont want to, golds and bronzes would look nice as well with black liquid liner.





i dont have a link to give you, but i think ive explained it pretty good(:. i also dont know specific products for you as i live in a small town in southern ontario in canada so i get most of my makeup from the drugstore too, but just look for makeup in the colours ive told you and you will be fine.


a blush that looks good on our skin is not true pink, a blush that looks good is a peachy pink colour, buy them in both cream blush and powder, blend the cream into the apples of your cheeks, then blend the powder along your cheekbones and use a semi-shimmery highlighter along the tops of your cheekbones. but sorry i dont know much about nyc...i hope i helped though and sorry its so long lol


(:SOS Need Prom Makeup help..... Best Answerr..!!?
no problem(: Report Abuse

this would be cute for ur eyes http://www.thesaturdaypost.com/images/al鈥?/a>


blush


http://www.advicesisters.net/WWarchives/鈥?/a>


mascara and for lips


http://www.absolutelygorgeous.com.au/bea鈥?/a>





jewlery


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration