Thursday, June 24, 2010

Faces for drawing makeup? help please?

I need to practise doing makeup, and I dont always have real people to do it on. Do you know of any sites or anything where there are somple pictures of faces I can draw makeup on, with pencil crayons.





prefuarbly a somewhat simple face, so i can draw like a million of them, also they need to have eyelids.





If anyone would draw one for me (if you know how) I'm willing to give you ';points'; if you want? as many as you want.





I see ppl offering points all the time....so....if that will help? thanks a lotFaces for drawing makeup? help please?
Ive sent you an email with links to some ive drawn because for some anoying reason i cant answer this question! hope they help :)Faces for drawing makeup? help please?
I think that only think you can do is do makeup on real people. There are many ways how to attract them, so good luck.


http://culturexy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration