Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need skin/makeup help?

I'm sixteen and I am going back to highschool after one year of homeschool. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily(especially during ';that time of the month';). I have powder makeup that works really good but I can't use it everyday because I don't want to break out more. I wash my face regularly with only a few pimples at a time with acne scars. So heres my question, I heard about the neutrogena cover up and heard that it would not clog my skin or cause blemishes. I was wondering if it was worth my money. If you have any other brands feel free to say. I'm not willing to spend tons of money on coverup. Could you please be specific about foundation, loose powder, and pressed powder. Thanks to those who answer and 10 points to the best answer.I need skin/makeup help?
i have the same problem. my skin is very acne prone so i use the covergirl clean make up. i get the foundation and the compact pressed powder of the clean make up. when you first use it, it may feel weird because it doesn't contain any oil, since that would make acne worse. but i love it. it's also very cheap...like $5 in walmart! =) also, remember to use an oil-free moisturizer on your face before you put your make up on.I need skin/makeup help?
I used to have bad acne and scars then i bought Bareminerals its a little expensive but its worth it. My skin is clear and soft now, i love it. It doesnt clog your pores at all, other liquid foundations do. But Bareminerals is real good. Go to Sephora and try it they'll do your makeup for you cause Bareminerals doesn't always work for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration