Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need Help With My Makeup Design For College?

Need to do produce a makeup design and final makeup for college.


We need to get either a script, song lyrics, poem etc. and come up with a makeup design for the character.


For example it may be the story of the seven ravens by the brothers grimm but I dont want to make a prosthetic if I can help it or print out a script of about 80+ pages as I have to break it down and annotate it.


Thankyou


Please helpNeed Help With My Makeup Design For College?
Take a character from a fairytale and make it super contorted and dramatically modern, like the mad hatter (I know over done, but an idea none the less) or even the devil, or a nymph, or some classical character like bottom, or puck, and create a futuristic version, or a a solid color scg=heme version, the possibilities are endless mwahahaha... Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration