Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need prom makeup help !!?

Ok so i dont normally wear makeup, i was wonder what kind of foundation to wear on my face my skin is dark like this coluor.


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/72/216604491_97350967ff.jpg





anyways im going to my prom soon and i wanna knwo what colout eye shadow; lip gloss;


most importantly what kind of foundation, the name and clour?





THANKSI need prom makeup help !!?
Hi.





Most brands will have a suitable foundation to suit your skin-tone, I'd recommend mixing the foundation with moisturiser - if you don't really wear make-up that often.





It just gives you a lovely dewy glow, and it reduces the risk of getting foundation patches/uneven skin tone.





You probably won't want to spend a lot on foundation, if you won't wear it a lot after, so I'd recommend a brand such as Rimmel London - it's affordable and good coverage.





As for eye make up, I'd use a taupe colour over the eyelid. Then on the outer corners maybe use a bronze/gold that is going to draw attention to your eyes. A few coats of mascara - and you should be good to go.





Lip-gloss - Nude lips are a classic look. Lip-balm then a clear lip-gloss should work well.





Remember to either play up your eyes or lips - don't do both, otherwise you risk looking odd.





I'd also practise putting on this make-up before hand - just so you don't make many mistakes on the day.





Good luck, hope I helped, and remember... Have fun!!I need prom makeup help !!?
well first you bye a really cute prom dress depends what color the dress is and if it is white you where red or clear lip gloss just base your makeup on the color of the dress and try to match or it will not look good !


good luck on the prom hope you have a lucky date





~Morgan
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration