Thursday, June 24, 2010

Homecoming hair and makeup help?

ok, so, homecoming at my school is coming up soon and i already got a dress. I have a pic of it included below...the thing is, i have no idea what to do as a hairstyle or makeup. For my hair, I might either curl it or do a kinda fancy updo.but i need some ideas and tips.also, for the makeup, im pretty much open to all ideas. thx u guys soo much!





heres a pic of the dress





http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/product鈥?/a>





thx u guys soo much %26lt;3Homecoming hair and makeup help?
The first thing I thought of when I saw your dress was 'GORGEOUS!!', so kudos on picking a nice, classy, beautiful, non-slutty dress.


The second thing I thought of was 'LILAC'!


I don't know why....


Anyways, makeup:





Put some lilac coloured eye shadow on your lids, and a thin line of black liquid liner. Put it on your top lid, because that is less hoochy.


Put some pale pink/peach blush on. To accentuate your cheekbones, make a weird oval-ish circle with your mouth, and you will see your cheek lines. Fill them in, and blend!


Lip gloss/stick: I would say go with a strong pink!





Hair:


A nice updo would be gorge!


http://www.mariva.com/images/sallys-updo鈥?/a> this one is nice.


A nice high, flat, long bun would be perfect!!!


Or, loose curls, (wearing your hair down, that is!)





Anyways, have funn at homecoming!Homecoming hair and makeup help?
It's hard to know what would be best for you because we don't know your hair or skin color or facial structure or anything along those lines. Personally, I think your hair would be cute if you left it down and curled it loosely. Makeup.. Idk because I don't know what you look like. Just some pinkish or redish eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara, smidge of blush and some lip gloss would be good, just to keep it simple but sexy.
You just answered my question. But you said that you really liked my hair in the first picture, Well i think it would look great on you, and with that dress. All you do it get a little barreled curling iron, wrap your hair around the barrel, hold, unwrap, spray with hairspray, and tada! Finished.


=D





Here is my question in case you forgot


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I would do some thick eyeliner and some redddish pink lip stick. I would try a light peach eyeshadow. Clear mascara would look best on you. I think instead of blush use a light colored bronzer. With hair I would put it up in a half up and curl the part that is up.
i think you should do loose waves like this:


http://www.glamourhair.com/images/pophai鈥?/a>





for the makeup, you should do either just black eyeliner or a smoky eye look
I think you should curl your hair and let it hang down with jusst natural makeup and pink lips!





Thnx for answering mine!
hmmmm..


i LUV the dress...


i think you should curl it... and wear it half up half down... =0)



Maybe a bun and have a string of hair down your face will do.
Try a bun or a updo(:
that is gorgeous!!!!
that dress is really cute!!


Curl it!
yea


curls would be


cute
Ooh! You have a wonderful face to work on.





I have a few ideas, but the person who mentioned a bun with a few stray bits is on the same track with me.





http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co鈥?/a>





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/sp鈥?/a>





It's simple but elegant, and hey if it's good enough for the red carpet, why not you?





As for makeup, use a simple faint pink gloss. Or a blush pink lipstick, but make sure to add gloss over the top. Going to dark with lipstick will make you look like your dress. Try to do what the stars do. They use a similar but much lighter shade for their eyelids, and then black eyeliner (minimal) and mascara on top. Even use fake lashes!





But whatever you do, blush / cheek powder is your number one friend. It can help many women. Make sure you follow your cheeks and use one or two shades darker than your actual skin. Nobody wants to look like a geisha.





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st鈥?/a>





Good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration