Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup help?

ok, so i have major concerns with covering up dark spots on my face, one in particular is a birthmark and it's kinda dark. I currently use Maybelline dream matte mousse(caramel, dark 2) i bought a dream matte powder, which is latte(0-1 dark). i know that doesn't match, but i put on the powder first, and then the mousse(i know that's not the right order). then, i get my lip liner(medium brown) and color around my birthmark to make it blend. it's very tedious and i feel like i'm wasting a lot of the liner. which appears fine to me, no really notices this. i went to buy some other makeup, and this clinique lady did a little makeup tutorial for me, and she told me i had on too many things that actually make my birthmark more noticeable. she cleaned off my makeup around my chin and upper lip, and applied perfectly real, which blended well with my skin tone. i liked it. and now i'm still using my old makeup, a very little of perfectly real. the problem is, when i come home from school i look in the mirror and my face looks shiny and oily.I need some makeup help?
You're putting way too many things on your face.


Use blackhead elimination pads only at night. It shouldn't be taking you 30 minutes to wash your face.


I would recommend using a new face wash, try Mary Kay Velocity. It works wonders, gets rid of excess oil, although you have to buy it online.


Right after washing your face, put on all the creams and stuff.


With all the stuff you are putting on your face you should be waiting about 20 minutes to put any powder/ foundation on.


You can get dressed before putting make up on, or put any eye make up on, or eat breakfast.


Also, by putting all these layers of sunscreen and creams are probably causing your make up to run. I would try to find a powder/foundation that has sunscreen in it.


And carry blotting pads around with you!





If you have any questions about what products to us, or need help..


email me


Audapricot@yahoo.comI need some makeup help?
Before you apply your make up you should make sure all your creams and lotions have sunk in, and then wipe your face with a tissue.





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration