Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have oily and reddish facial skin. Should I go for i.d bare mineral or everyday mineral makeup? help please!

I would really like to improve my facial skin. it's uneven tone (redness) I get a few blemishes every now and then, and it's oily (I'm a teenager)


I was wondering which product you recommend?


I've heard a lot of things like i.d bare minerals didn't work and was too expensive and didn't help oily skin, etc...


and I've heard that everyday minerals is better.


I don't know though.


Any advice??I have oily and reddish facial skin. Should I go for i.d bare mineral or everyday mineral makeup? help please!
I have the exact same problem that you have, I have tried everything in the book from bare minerals to proactive to everything there really is out there! I have found that bare minerals compared to a convenient grocery store brand are just the same pretty much. I used to use bare minerals but found it to become too expensive and messy, I now use Loreal mineral loose powder foundation and love it, it is good coverage and leaves your face rejuvenated and healthy looking and its only 12.00 dollars!I have oily and reddish facial skin. Should I go for i.d bare mineral or everyday mineral makeup? help please!
i find bare minerals to be too expensive, and i've read some bad reviews (check out www.makeupalley.com for general product reviews by lots of users!!! u can even write one urself too after u've tried anything).





so i learned about everyday minerals on there, it got much higher reviews than bare minerals. and it's really cheap... u get free samples, u only pay shipping which is like $3.67. so, u get 3 diff colors of foundation, 1 blush and 1 concealer. i find the colors to be much lighter in real life than in the picture, so i suggest picking some that are darker than u think, AND lighter so that u can mix it. i received one sample after 3 days, and since the colors are too light, i've already ordered another sample w/ darker colors and a different blush and concealer. i don't really like the green one, even tho i do have red skin. i think the foundation coverage is good enough that u don't need to get a green concealer, get one that sounds like it will match ur skin tone.





i have oily skin...i used the minerals yesterday and i have the Matte kind, and still my skin got oily at the end of the day. but i have to admit, it made my skin look pretty good. i hope the next sample i get matches my skin, if it does i will probably order their starter kit which is $28 for larger sizes and includes brushes.





good luck!
hey im a teenager and have tha exact same problems .. i used to us pro-active which worked tha best for my blemishes but not for my redness ... so i went to my dermatologist who gave me face cleanser call NeoStrata which worked great for tha redness but did nothing for tha blemishes ... so what i do and i would recommend use NeoStrata in the mornings to help with the redness (plus it helps prevent further damage from the sun) and then proactive at night for ur blemishes. I use i.d. bare minerals myself even tho it is expensive and takes a little longer to apply but it works well and if you get the mineral veil and use it before ur concealer and then again after ur powder and it takes care of the oily skin problem! =]] hope that helps you!!
I don't have red or oily skin, but my friend has it. She used everthing to cover it. i.d bare minerals looked so good on her. It really did cover up the redness on her cheeks and her t zone was less oily. Her skin looked flawless when she used it. Also, you can sleep in it so it is good for blemish prone-skin. I have tried their foundation before and it didn't make me break out(I am a teenager too) I know that Neutrogena makes mineral makeup for cheaper and I would think it would work well. However, I know that i.d. bare minerals works incredibly and is well worth the money. (They also have really nice products to go with their foundations, that assist with the concealing of redness and the absorption of oil- I love their bronzers and mineral veil)


Good Luck!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration