Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Need Makeup help! Name of products and what to use.?

Prom is coming up and i need help with makeup. I want something simple but that looks nice


I want to buy the following products, but im not sure which type (brand) are the best to get


~Mascara


~Concealer


((Something to make your face look flawless all over))


~Eyeshadow


~Eye liner


((And a lipstick that makes you lips look lighter in color, nothing dark or so bright.))


I was hoping to get these products in Macys


Give me the name that you think works the best or that you use and works for you


Thanks =)I Need Makeup help! Name of products and what to use.?
I would recommend calling one of the cosmetic counter counters at Macys and make an appointment for an consultation. I know that the consultation is free and you can get the products that work best for you skin with help from a trained consultant. I would recommend either Elizabeth Arden or Clinique. Elizabeth Ardens products look really natural and they have a mouse foundation that will make your skin look really great.


Have fun and try different products.I Need Makeup help! Name of products and what to use.?
Hi! If you are in High-School you should prob not be buying Designer Brands.You need to stick to like, L'Oreal or Revlon. To be honest, I actually prefer Revlon to a lot of designer brands. Revlon has a great variety of shades in every range and it's reasonably priced. Instead of sparate concealer%26amp;foundation, jst buy one of Revlon's foundations...either in liquid or compact form. The sales ladies will help u with all you need. I'd recommend liquid eyeliner for Prom. Also, for the lipstick...bu something in hot pink or shell pink if u want a lighter color...but top it off with pink liquid gloss. For the shiny look. Also, go for lots of Revlon's face n body glitter makeup. Good luck!
The best advice you can get is from professionals at make-up counters. It would be impossible for someone else to recommend without seeing you in person because so much can vary. Your skin can be different from others, so it could be oilier or drier, you may need full coverage or sheer coverage...





So my advice would be go to a make-up counter and ask them to recommend some products for you. That's their job! Its what they are trained to do. The best brand to go to is MAC because they will give you a free make-over and not pressurise you into buying anything if you don't like it.





Really hope I helped - enjoy your prom! x
why not try a virtual makeover where u can upload a pic of yourself and see what color would look best on you its free and you can also try it on one of the models that look similar to you try the website below for details it's what i used!
Drugstore makeup is pretty good too especially the L'oreal HIP line, very similar to high end brands which i recommend





Macara: Maybelline makes awesome mascaras, try Maybelline full and soft





Concealer: NYX concealer in a jar





Eyeshadow: check out L'oreal's HIP eyeshadows, all are awesome





Eyeliner: L'oreal's HIP truth cream eyeliner





Lipstick: MAC viva glam 5
Please please please check out my youtube channel! I do loads of hair and make up tutorials! Hopefully I can give you loads of ideas!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Hope this helps - Don't forget to subscribe!





xoxo
i have recently discovered max factor and am in love with my new natural - flawless look =]]] expensive but worth it =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration