Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair and makeup help!!?

ok im getting my hair cut tomorrow and right now its about 3, 4 inches below my shoulder and i dont know how much to get cut off i dont want anything above/close to my shoulder and i have a kinda longish face and split ends i was think about 2 inches but what do you think??





and for makeup i have acne and scars from fast acne and im tired of my foundation not covering it up so i want a really good concealer and foundation that lasts long like 16 hrs and doesnt rub off but i dont care the price as long as i can get it at walmart walgreens or target


i want flawless skin like this


http://www.jeremycowart.com/photo_images鈥?/a>


or this


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>


if you could give me make up that wont make me break out anymorHair and makeup help!!?
mac studio fix fluidHair and makeup help!!?
get like 2 inches off, that sounds good. and for makeup. get covergirl concealer and maybelline mineral powder foundation. it lasts super long and looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration