Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup help please?!?

Okay, I am going to a fun club in a few days and I don't know what to do about makeup. I usually just wear a little makeup and pretty basic, but I wanna do something a little crazy (but still really pretty). Here's what I look like:


eyes: My eyes are dark brown, like super dark chocolate. They are big and innocent seeming (but I'm far from innocent ;)


I have rosy cheeks, but mostly pale skin. No freckles.


I have dirty blonde hair. Sorta biggish lips. BTW I don't really look like my avatar haha.





I really want my eyes especially to POP! I love vibrant colors! And also how should I wear my hair?





Thanks!


~Lily of the ValleyI need some makeup help please?!?
Purple and light green rimmed around your eyes with a pink in the crease would look great! I've found hundreds of eyeshadow ideas by going to youtube and searching eyeshadow tutorial. lightly line your eyes to make them appear large and really stand out. I would stick to a natural lip color (light red, pink or peachish pink) and i wouldl curl my hair in loose natural curls.I need some makeup help please?!?
Well if u have really dark eyes and pail skin and u want them to ';POP';


Try darker make up ... More lower and upper eye liner and maybe a lil darker pink with light brown.


Im only 13 so im just try n 2 help and i hope it does help u =)


I hav a pic but its just from 'google' ...


But im not sure how t oget it on here so just go to google and type in


Brown eyes makeup and go to the 4th page and its the 14th pic i think =)
Wear white eyeliner on your lower waterline, with black eyeliner halfway across on your lower waterline and on your upper lid, wing it out a little. Wear black mascara and add white powder by the inner corners of your eyes.





After adding your foundation or powder or whatever you use, add a light bronzer (maybe a shade darker than your skin tone) add it to your forehead, cheekbones, jawline and chin very lightly.





Add a nude pink lip stain to your lips since they are kind of full as you said :)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
black eyeliner works great on pale skin and mascara that makes ur eyes really pop in maybe a brown so ur eyes look poppy.lol.u should curl your hair in loose curls and have a tinted lip color like a pink but not 2 brite.a sparkly mascara like lash blast luxe by cover girl would definatly bring out ur eyes
Try maybe glitter eyeshadow for special occasions like this one... also use a voluminous mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration