Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need hair and makeup help! Advice please!?

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversay and I need hair help! I'm not really proficient with styling hair. Come to think of it, the only thing I know how to do with my hair is straighten it. I've tried to curl it and it never works out. I don't need anything super fancy but just something different that looks nice.





I'm 21, so I'm looking for something in-style.





Also, if anyone has any makeup tips, those would be appreciated as well. I'm very pale so I find it hard to find makeup that works for me.





I've given a link to my picture so everyone can see what I'm trying to work with.





http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii292…





http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii292…





Thanks!Need hair and makeup help! Advice please!?
You already have a lot to work with. Don't know the time frame you're working with ... but for the hair ... go for a good cut (couple of inches). Fringie bangs that can be swept over to the side and soft layers around your face. If you're time doesn't allow for a cut, go for an easy up-do. Use a curling iron to add some curl to the bottom. Then pull back to a pony tail, twirl the tail and pin to the back of your head with a cute clip. Let some hair hang around your face by pulling some strands out after you've pulled it up. Real easy to do.





For make up, go for a light sheer foundation to even out skin tone. Then apply a pinkish blush to the apples of your cheeks. Make sure it blended well so you don't have ';clown'; spots. Line your eyes with brown liner-pencil and smudge it to soften the look. To finish use a sheer cherry red tint (benefit is good) with a nice gloss to add sheen.





If you're going more dressy, try a deep greenish shadow, just on the lids. Blend it in with you finger so it's just a hint of color. Try to keep it darker at the outer corners of your eyes. And you can try liquid liner which can be more dramatic but it all depends on your plans.





Hope you have a great time!Need hair and makeup help! Advice please!?
Wow love the eyes, David Bowie has different coloured eyes, I think it's a cool thing to have!





Well you are pretty first of all so you don't need to pile on the make up. I think you should get a long side fringe and some layers, it would make you look even more gorgeous.





Congrats to you and your boyfriend :-)





Answer my q pls!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
For the face --%26gt; Well you do have very light skin, so I'd suggest either spray tanning (only because I'm guessing bed tanning probably doesn't do much for you unless you keep up with it for a while), or buying a good bronzer (MAC has the best in my opinion). **With spray tanning though, make sure you tan on the lowest level they have so It's not such a dramatic change** As for the makeup, I suggest going light on that if you're going to focus on being tanner. Definetely mascara to make your eyes pop...make sure to curl the lashes too...and very light brown eyeliner on the top lashes on the eyelid only.





For the hair --%26gt; Not sure if you are looking to cut it or not, but if you are willing to, I always give my 29-25 year old clients some long bangs...just to have a layer in there. It will make your hair look fuller. Also, just by parting your hair to a different side alone can make you look a little different (in a good way of course!) and it will definetely give you a new look without it looking like you had a huge makeover.





Good luck with everything, happy anniversary!
Okay, wash it blow dry it pin straight art the hair to one side use a serum r glossing mist, then flip the ends with the curlers so they frame your face
Awww congrats. My bf and I are celebrating our 2 yrs on March 25th! anyways, I think you should get some bangs, some thing that is about 2-3 iches shorter with layers. Maybe some thin bright blonde streaks scattered throughtout. Hope this helps!
whoa! your eyes are like way different colors!!! lol


but your still really pretty! =D








sorry i dont kno how to help! i just wanted to say that!^^ heeehee! =D








x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration