Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair and makeup help please? (Pics included)?

I am 14 years old. I'm not very wearing any makeup except foundation in these pictures. I'm thinking of getting a hair cut, my hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders. Any ideas about a new cut? I would be keeping the color the same, a dark blonde-ish color. I'm a very sporty person so pony-tail length would be necessary.





Also, I wear pretty much no makeup. I'd like to keep it simple, but still look good. Any tips?





http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/molly6394/Photo4.jpg


http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/molly6394/Photo3.jpg





Thanks!Hair and makeup help please? (Pics included)?
you look really pretty and approachable. the kind of person who is fun to be around and a good friend. you don't need to change anything about your appearance, if you wear pony tails alot just mix it up like high ones and lower ones for some variety!Hair and makeup help please? (Pics included)?
brown eyeliner,


and a little mascara.


umm. stick with the foundation and maybe add a little bronzer.


for hair id say cut it about an inch and a half with short layers.


straighten it realllllyy straight
put on some light eyeliner and mascara.


also get alot of layers in your hair.


%26amp;%26amp; do NOT wear your hair behind your ears.
u do not need any makeup


u r really pwetty :]


naturall!! beauty rockss!!


lol!!
u kinda look like a girl version of michal phelps with lighter colored hair
your pretty:]


you should let your hair down and let it be long,


and get a ton of layers!:D
No need to, you look very pretty.
You're so pretty! Don't change a thing!
Try something that you like. I am a sporty girl as well but my hair is shorter then yours.I have my hair layered and having short hair means that you don't need to tie it up every morning or before you go training. Maybe if you just want a new hairstyle, look around on those makeover sites and see if you like any of those hair styles. Otherwise you could wave your hair or layer it or even have it like mine, short. Well I hope this helps and I will give you 2 websites you can check to see if you like anything on them.





http://www.dailymakeover.com/





http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html








I do believe you might have to sign up for them to have pictures of yourself have new hair styles but these are ones you don't have to pay for except for daily makeover which if you pay you can get all the hair styles and make - up they have on their website.


Well I hope this helps.


See ya


P.S. Who needs make - up when you look that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration