Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need makeup help...?

Ok I like to wear makeup. I wear eyeliner, foundation, and lipgloss.


I have trouble with foundation because I cant really find the right shade..The color I have know is okay but not great...Foundation is either to dark or to pale...and then the one I use now makes my cheeks pink (i dont know if its the foundation or my acne that makes that happen) for some reason..and I really only use foundation to help cover my acne but it dosent work... I love mascara but everytime I wear it, it smuges under my eyes and it looks like i dont get enough sleep or i just have dark makeup under my eyes and it looks horrible....would should i do?I need makeup help...?
I used to have the same problems! I am very pale and couldn't find the right shade till i found bare minerals. It is amazing! I would tell anyone to use it. For your mascara try putting concelour under your eyes and/or using water proof mascara.I need makeup help...?
Well test it before you buy it. You should always test foundation on your jaw line because that's where people usually have that ugly make up line but also blen it downwards past your jawline like onto you neck if you have that problem. I don't believe it's your acne, you just don't have the right color/ As for mascara, it should not smudge at all, if you curl your eyelashes you should not have this problem. Dont apply mascara on your bottom lashes if it continues to smudge. Also use waterproof, it stays on better!
to get the right color foundation, go to a Sephora or mac and they will deff help you find the right shade.


to make the acne redness go away, use a green powder before putting on foundation/any other face makeup. the green tone will illuminate the redness and can even cover scars if you blend it will.


for the mascara problem, it happens to many, but using a concealer under your eyes before you apply it may help the smudging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration