Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup help? pictures included. ?

I'm 14 I have ok combination skin ( I have a couple of scars from acne and pimples when its my time of the month but nothing out of control) I am going to Wal-Mart soon to pick up some makeup items before school starts and I need to know how much is suitable for a 14 year old in Grade 9. Here is the link for a picture of me :-) http://photo.xanga.com/Blue_skies28/cdd67208655129/photo.html





I have a skintone that's beige-ish lol big brown eyes( they look black in the picture but they are brown) with nice long full lashes so I don't need any mascara. I want my make-up too look natural and make sure it doesn't take forever.I don't need foundation but I want nice coverage whenever I have a pimple or something. So any recommendations? Try to make sure it isn't tested on animals ( Physician's Formula and Revlon don't test on animals :-) )I need some makeup help? pictures included. ?
I have really long lashes too, but I wear a small amount of mascara just to keep them in order. I suggest a little bit of eyeliner, a bit of mascara, and if you're going to wear eyeshadow, apply it very lightly. Don't wear lipstick, but maybe a clear lipgloss. it's natural. I hope I've helped!!


**if you wear foundation, just get one in your skintone and don't wear too much. just a small sweep around your face will do the trick. To cover up acne scars, apply a little concealer onto the spots before your foundation.I need some makeup help? pictures included. ?
Well id still say wear mascara, because itll make your eyes look even prettier.


Id go with physcians formula mineral powder.


And a light blush is a must have, its gives a pretty flushed look.


And a clear lip gloss.


Itll take maybe five minutes in the mornig and youll look gorgeous,


although you really dont need any of that stuff.
I don't know what to tell you about going to Wal-Mart. I use BareMinerals, which you can get from Sephora. It's great coverage, looks totally natural, and isn't tested on animals.
I think you look great as is!!!





But I also think you would look good with some eyeliner/smokey eye effect, and maybe a little blush and a pale/neutral lipstick (Like not enough to really add colour to your lips, just to define them more (your shape is good!)
ok use the make-up you suggested


and get a good concealer and loose powder and pressed powder


lightly dab concealer on any pimples you get and set it with the loose powder bring the pressed powder to keep oil under control
I say some powder for your face something to control oil and a simple lip gloss that has SPF in it maybe a nice nude color with a little bit of pink in it also clear mascara to make your eyelashes shiny.
well they sell eye shadow that is customized to your eye color which is a good thing to get, also lip gloss. i am also 14 and i never wear very much makeup.. just a little is necessary.


hope this helps =]
well you dont need much make-up maybe just a light pink gloss some netragina fondation and a light blush and the foundation would probubly help with covering a pimple so thats about all you will need



you should put on some eyeliner cuz it will make ur eyes pop out. some mascara it looks good and an eyeshadow whichlooks good w/ ur outfit.
First of all your really very pretty. I would defintly recommend some eye shadow. By the way I'm really glad you dont want to have your make up tested on animals. GO ANIMAL RIGHTS LOL :-)
conceler, mascara and some blush!
ok put mascara and eye liner
put makeup on from animal free stores
Maybe wear some eyeshadow? Colour to match what your wearing


With a tint of blusher?



hmm, you need some eyeliner, mascara and some brown eye shadow.


not dark brown, just brown enough to match your skin tone pretty good. it'll look natural and add a little sparkle to it. you might wanna get some coverup, since you said you had zits.


and you might wanna get some exfoliating face wash or just antibacterial soap, and the neutrogena wave works, but you have to use it every night.


you just need to make sure to wash your face every day, with the wave and antibacterial soap or exfoliating scrub would be great. you need to prevent your pores from getting clogged. good nights sleep is very important too. if you can't afford the wave just gett the soap.


your welcome!
Well u have deeper set eyes so u dont need much eyeliner if u want just quickly sweep a eyeliner (dark brown or black) on your lower lid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQfJE14W… (focus on where shes putting the eyeliner


for coverup id use revlon custom creators so you can set the skin tone your self and even mix two heres a pic http://image.bizrate.com/resize?sq=160%26amp;u…


remember before and after applying any make up to use a oil free moisturizer to prevent future breakouts


lip gloss thats like a light pinky maroon





hope this helped xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration