Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prom hair and makeup help?

okay my prom is TOMORROW:


this is basically how i want to do my hair:


Curly on bottom, not spiral curls or anything too tight. REALLY teased on top... and then a tiny piece pulled back at the temples.


kind of like kim kardashian or something like that?


does anyone have any pictures like this?





and MAKEUP:


i want a dewy/edgy/smokey eye look. how can i acheive this?


i have matte liquid and powder mineral makeup foundation:


matte blush


and of course eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara


my dress is a light purple and the colors i have are silver, black and light purple! my eyes are green =]


thanks!Prom hair and makeup help?
go on youtube they have lots of smokey eye things


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090424201850AA2yfbGProm hair and makeup help?
i had my prom last week and trust me everyone is going to have their hair like that


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmN4XKur7sAmHMafv_6invjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090424203528AAiRtIk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration