Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need makeup help?

I have really pretty green eyes. I usually wear a almond clolor base then a sparklie pink. With my eyeliner, I dont use eyeliner I use black eyeshadow then put it on like eyeliner it looks more natrual.





What are some good colors for my eyes?





Here is a picture of my eyes. I dont know if you can see them well.





http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/ballerinakid/Picture003.jpgI need makeup help?
I think for a casual every day school look, browns and taupes would look best for you. For a smokier eye or a night out with friends/boyfriend, I would go for purplish/plum/mauve tones.I need makeup help?
I have green eyes, and I love to wear purple eye shadow. It really makes your eyes pop. You can also try a blue or teal, they look really great as well. Blue eyeshadow can make your eyes look a little more blue.
try blue eyeshadow,you'll look cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well first of all ur eyes are really pretty so i mascara a light pink eye shadow and eye liner(black). best of luck
Green, pink, blue, natrual colors but u can wear whatever color, if you match it with what your wearing.
I also have green eyes. I find that for me, the best colors are Plum and purple tones. Golden tones also make them pop. Use a matte light brown on your lid, with dark plum lining the crease. Then, underneath your eyes use a shimmery tone, in a lighter purple. It looks amazing, and really contrasts with the green of your eyes.
for green, pinks and browns look good.
i think your makeup looks fine . (:





but will you check your email again, ?





lol, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration