Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair and makeup Help!!! Halloween Dance in 2 days!?

I have my Senior Halloween Dance in 2 days and I already have my costume but I am concerned about the hair and make-up! I am going as an American Indian so I was thinking braids like 1 long one or 2 like in braided pigtails? I'm confused!! I have a clip in Hair piece so I need to use that in my costume!


This is it:


http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148鈥?/a>


http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148鈥?/a>





Thanks!


Hair and makeup Help!!! Halloween Dance in 2 days!?
Do pigtail braids. That gives you a better Pochotas vive to it. Don't wear too much makeup, they didnt have it in Native American times. Wear more of nutral colorsHair and makeup Help!!! Halloween Dance in 2 days!?
wow sweet costume! i think you should do 2 braids and some eyeliner, mascara and maybe a brown eyeshadow. that would look nice
i would do the 2 braids, and i love the costume
braids, two of them. makeup- go with a smoky eye always works. dark colour.
put your hair in two braids and tie them with like a turquoise ribbon
i would do two braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration