Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup help?

I'm thirteen, and in eighth grade. Everyone always asks me what high school I'm going to, and things like that, assuming that I'm fifteen or sixteen. I know that I look older than I am already, but I really want to wear makeup. Is there any way I can wear makeup that will make me look my age? I already wear eyeliner (black, since I have blue eyes; only on the water line) and foundation since I'm pale and my acne causes red spots on my face, but what else could I wear?I need some makeup help?
wearing more makeup wont make you look younger, it will make you look older. Try using more neutral colors, light brown instead of black eyeliner,I need some makeup help?
My suggestion is keep it simple. Wear neutrals on your lids and on your lips. For blush I suggest a sheer blush that gives you a little color. Or you can wear a small amount of bronzer to give you a good glow.
try blush and lipgloss maybe mascara to but eyeliner always makes people look older
A lil eyeshadow %26amp; Lip Gloss(not lipstick; makes you look older %26amp; lip gloss is more ';younger';) %26amp; a lil mascara if you want. Dont use a whole lot of eyeliner and foundation that makes you look older. You can use as much makeup as you want just dont overdo it cause thats what will make you look older.


Hope I helped [:
I have blue eyes, and black eyeliner on the lid, or waterline is a big no no! You need brown! it accents your eyes.
well you already sound pretty but..


Mascara


eye shadow


lip gloss (not lipstick it looks bad)


blush (not too much, and a color that suits you)


what ever you like and think looks good :)





and also for the acne use Nutrogena spot gel and get


tablets/capsuals from the doctor to fix your acne


and for the pale skin %26amp; the acne drink lots of water


and eat a bit healthier =)
Less make up would make you look more your age, if i were you i would just use mascara and just skip the eyeliner. If you like bronzer or blush go ahead and use it but not too much and lastly of course lip gloss!(=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration