Thursday, June 24, 2010

12 year old makeup help!!?

So, my little sister in 12 (almost 13) and well, she has mild acne and stuff. All of her friends and girls in her grade (7th) are starting to wear makeup.. She asked if she could borrow some of mine, but I didn't want to just give her my whole makeup bag... I don't know what to do...I feel really bad, she's so self conscious about her acne, she says boys wont like her, etc. She also wants to use mascara and eyeshadow..... %26gt;.%26lt; I was thinking I could give her SOMETHING, but I don't know....





HELP!!





tEo12 year old makeup help!!?
Just give her the mascara and eyeshadow don't give her your whole bag. Also try to let her know that she is beautiful with or without makeup!!


Good luck!12 year old makeup help!!?
maybe you should help her and teach her how to put it on andstuff..not too much when i was in 7th grade we always that the girls who wore too much make up looked really bad...just tell her to make it look natural!
Three words: less is more! Tell your sister to not wear make up if she has acne cause if she puts makeup on it, it could get worse. Let the face be naked(naked as in no make up at all) until the acne has gone(by using things stated above) and when it has, just put on blush and mascara. For the eyes, use peachy colors and for the lips just use a colorless lip gloss. trust me, it will look very flattering on her. That is how i wear my makeup and I love it! Wearing loads of makeup at a young age is wrong. Just a little will look GORGEOUS. When at special occasions though, use eye shadow colors that are nice and bright and the lip gloss could be glittery and add the pale pink blush with that, too. Don't forget the mascara. Err, I'll have to say no to eye liner though.
Well, I think it would be weird if al of a sudden a person wears makeup. I remember that when I was 12 (not too long ago) I rarely wore makeup and I still rarely do now.





Yes! For sure use mascara. Maybelline New York Black maybe? Dark mascaras tend to compliment eyes so that would be nice. And my fav colour of eyeshadow is light blue (a bit on the little eyelid) so, that's not too much makeup. I honestly think that people shouldn't wear lots of makeup because it just makes you look self-consious.
Well im also 12 and i love makeup! I know how she feels. when i first started wearing makeup, my mom made me start out with light shades. Try to visit Walmart and look for light pinks and purples. Also, grab some lip-gloss(every 12 year old girl loves lip gloss)
I would recommend mineral foundation which contains zinc which will help to calm down the spots and redness I natural eyeshadow should do the trick with one shade darker on the crease ot give depth
Fo my acne I use this stuff call OXY. Itcomes in a black box with red lables. (not the blue one). This stuff works really well and will clear it up for sure. the stuff costs about $5 in Canada
i think 12 years old is a little too young to wear makeup. (great, thanks mom) i mean when i was in 7th, i only wore a little eyeliner on my inner bottom lids. i think mascara is fine. i remember when i asked my sister to borrow her makeup, she didnt give me any! ha but now that im 15, she gives me her lip gloss, lipstick or mascara that she doesnt use.
tell ur sister that if she has acne only use mascara or eyeshadow. NEVER put cover up over the acne. If u let ur sister use makeup first show her how to put it on and give her some helpful tips!


Good luck!
no,no, no. makeup will just make her acne worse. give her a bubblegum pink lipgloss tho. =)
Give her some blush or foundation to cover the acne, if its ok with you mom go out to walmart and buy some makeup like foundation (powder) and mascara that all a girl that age really needs.
I started out by wearing tinted moisturizers. I looks like a light foundation, but it keeps skin hydrated so it will help prevent breakouts. Once you start using foundation on acne proned skin, it gets worse.
spot cream and comcealer
show her how to use some eyeliner, but explain to her about moderation with it and cover up too


show her how to wash her face properly and maybe ask your mom to buy one of those creams that help get rid of acne after it forms
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration