Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need some winter makeup help! ?

I want to achieve a more romantic look for winter yet still natural. I have fair skin with gray eyes and golden blond hair. I would like a rosy sort of makeup style with rose blush and slightly darker lip stick. I like brown or purple for my eyes. What type of blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick would you recommend? For example cream or powder blush? Lipstick or lipgloss? What brands? Also my eyebrows are darker than my hair and I was wondering if brow powder could bring out a more brown tone instead of light black? Thanks!Need some winter makeup help! ?
My favourite winter look:





MAC eyeshadow in Phloof (very neutral shade)


MAC fluidline in Blitz and Glitz/Softsparkle pencil in NightSky


Lots of Max Factor Masterpiece mascara!


MAC blushcreme in Sweet William/powder blush in Plum Foolery


Red or plum lipgloss/lipstick-currently Raisin Juicy Tube


Very 50's look!





If you want a natural look, go for a shade that is you normal lash colour. Brown generally looks more natural than black for most people. I love Max Factor Masterpiece for voluminous lashes!Need some winter makeup help! ?
put a light pink blush if you live somewhere cold they will get that healthy rose glow


you should wear light pink lip gloss with a little sparkles (juicy tube in fruity pop)


A light gold or pink or light brown would look good (dont forget to put some in the crease of your eye to make them look bigger and more vibrant)


I would use brown and se lashblast


brands- lancome, clinque, mac
use some very light blue - almost white - eyeshadow





tan lipstick or lipgloss





some medium shade cream blush and brown eyeliner / mascara





- covergirl works!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration