Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you help me find any good websites on how to become a makeup artist and about the career?

anything other than fabjob.com or monster. =) thanks.Can you help me find any good websites on how to become a makeup artist and about the career?
I think there is a website called ';bridges'; which you can serch for job descriptions and typical salary.Can you help me find any good websites on how to become a makeup artist and about the career?
You can check out the line I freelance for as we are always expanding with other makeup artists all over the country!





www.sagemotives.com





Email me at savvyconcepts@comcast.net





Thanks!
Call me old fashioned, but read up on it. Kevyn Aucoin has some amazing stuff to say in his books, and go out there and play with peoples faces, build up a small portfolio and then get a retail job in makeup where you have to do it every day. Put some money aside and once your skills have improved go to a cosmetology school that specializes in makeup design! That's what I did, and I'm having a blast, and I'm pretty good with makeup if I do say so myself! ;-p
It tell you how to become a makeup artist, but you can go to bridges.com but you need to make up a name. Then you have to make sure you go somewhere that look like a kids site that has an orange background.
go to college and if ur still in school go to tech thats what i did now im professial cosmotologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration