Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gothic Doll makeup help?

this year i decided to be a gothic doll for halloween.


its somethinq like this: except im not wearing the wig.


instead i made it mysef %26amp;%26amp; im wearng a really cute black skirt with a black shirt that has puffy sleaves. im putting my hair in two pig tails with bows. im wearing black %26amp; white striped leg warmers with flats and around my neck a choker with a spider on it; maybe some other stuff...


its really cute; i just cant figure how to do the makeup! ! ! !


%26amp;%26amp; ive tried it on but i know that the makeup is what is gonna make it obvious im a doll.





help? halloween is really soon ! Gothic Doll makeup help?
Oh my gosh I am being a goth doll too!!


I was being a gypsy but my sister wanted that costume...


I made my wig though.


Anyhow for my makeup I went out and bought black lipstick depending on what brand you get you will probally have to put it on heavily or it will look grey. Then I am making my eyes really bold with black liquid liner kind of fanned out at the sides. Also I am doing smokey eyes. I also have white eyeshadow I am putting over my whole face to make myself very pale then the only color thats not black or white is going to be my cheeks which are going to be a deep red that looks painted on like a porcelin doll's. Then I am taking liquid liner and painting eyelashes below and above my eyes to get the point across that I am a doll.





Whatever you choose to do good luck!Gothic Doll makeup help?
exaggerated eyelashes - put on lots of mascara and eyeliner - you want your eyes to pop


pale face and try to make it look flawless like a dolls (even though that is kind of impossible)


red lipstick


and some exaggerated circles of blush in a popping red or pink color


HIH :)
I am being a gothic doll as well. I did this except but lined my lips with black and colored it in with red and also I made my cheeks rosy... it turned out really cool.





http://www.costumesupercenter.com/csc/prod/101662/i/1/product.web






put some white powder on your face.(not like sheet white though. that'll just look weird). wear some black lipstick. for your eyes you should probably do smoky eyes. for your cheeks do like a reddishpinkish color.
I think this is a nice look. Just do without the stitches and blood.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmTZYfG8鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration