Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need boy makeup help.?

(DONT INSULT OR LAUGH)


You see, My boyfriend always asks me to do his emo makeup for him since he believes its a good relationship connection and its cute. Since he is emo I do emo makeup on him, he loves it. But I want to spice it up and go a bit professional. I want to try something like this





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rsbi48%26amp;s鈥?/a>


but I dont know how. I looked it up, i got nothing. plz help.





yea i do his makeup, its cute. we both love it. if you think its weird dont get into my buissness.I need boy makeup help.?
I think it's just black eyeliner (top and bottom) with black matte finish eyeshadow (top and bottom) to wing it out. And on the bottom, use a bright purple eyeshadow to blend out the black eyeshadow.I need boy makeup help.?
No i think its cute what you do. Try going on google and searching Proffessioanl Emo Makeup Tips or something. Get makeup from shops like Dazzlers or Claires. I dont no where you live so i dont no what shops are around. Boots will be a good shop for different makeup types. Experiment and have a laugh while you do it.
eyeliner on top and bottom then use eye shadow looks like purpleish blue in the pic so put the eyeshadow on the lid above the eye liner and under the eyeliner on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration