Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cover girl makeup help.?

Right now i'm using Cover Girl Clean foundation in ivory and putting Cover Girl Simply Powder in classic ivory over it. It makes my face look flawless as I have a lot of imperfections on my chin from acne scaring. However i'm getting tanner and I notice my foundation and powder make my face lighter than my body. However the undertones in the makeup are perfect as the pink undertones in ivory and the yellow undertones in classic ivory balance it out. Should I step up my foundation to Creamy Natural and my foundation powder to Buff Beige? What would be good color matches? I'm not willing to switch makeup brands as this combo is one of the only to not break me out.Cover girl makeup help.?
I say just guy a darker tone for summer purposes as you've mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration