Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone need makeup help?

Okay, I just asked this, but I don't think it worked. Sorry if its a duplicate now!


So I've seen alot of questions by people asking what kind of makeup they should wear, and I want to help! I enjoy helping and answering these kinds of questions! So if you were wondering what kind of makeup you should wear, give me some basic information...





1.What is your skin tone?


2.What condition is your skin in? (oily, dry, etc.)


3.What is you main skin concern? (cancer, wrinkles, etc.)


4.What is your eye color?


5.What kind of make up do you like to wear and how much?


6.What kind of looks do you like in makeup? (pictures are good)


7.What colors do you like and for what product?





And also any additional information you want to give me. I can also help with hair, skin, and any beauty, if you want! I'm not claiming to be a makeup artist or stylist or anything. I just know from personal experience and opinion what works and what doesn't. So if you want to know, please give me that information and your email so I can email you what to wear! Hope I can help! :)Anyone need makeup help?
1. very pale


2. dry


3. dry skin shows with makeup and i have under eye circles


4. hazel


5. natural makeup-other than that anyhting that works (i use browns for eyes and pinks for lips)


6. (anything natuarl and glowing) http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/18/20/0000041820_20070801145008.jpg


7. any product i like eyes: browns or purples, lips: pinks or clear blush: pink (i really want 2 try brozer but i think im might b too pale =(


I'm also a brunette





I just really want my skin to not look chalky like it usually does when i use foundation and i dont want it to rub off so easily








i dont have an email =( so if u cant help me i'm sorryAnyone need makeup help?
1. natural.. not pale but not tan.


2. oily on forehead %26amp; chin.. everywhere else dry loll.


3. drtyness and red spots.


4. green but turns brownish green sometimes and some hints of yellow are in there lol.


5. eye make up mostly, but i use whatever i have lol.. usually eyeliner [thick] and eyeshadow color depending on what i wear, and black mascara.


6. http://www.makeuptraining.com.au/faces_w鈥?/a> [maybe lighter lolll!]


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2182/1980鈥?/a> [i like the style]


7. i like the smokey eyes so like mostly whites, greys and blacks.. and blues and pinks.. anything that looks nice ;] and lips pinks ;] and black eyeliner and mascara but im open for new colors :]





p.s. are you good with hair? like bleaching black colored hair? loll
1-according to covergirl, its creamy natural


2-slightly dry


3-no main concerns..im not too sure what you mean by that.


4-blueish greenish greyish


5-i usually wear concealer and foundaion or powder, eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow


6-i dont really have a certain look i like, im pretty open for anything.


7-it doesnt really matter, i usaually use either dark brown or black eyeliner and mascara, and a light brown and a chocolate brown eyeshadow, but all opinions are welcome.





additional information: my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, and i usually either straighten it with a part on the side, or have the bump on the top and curl the sides. i want something DIFFERENT! im so tired of doing that all the time. do you have any idea of what might look nice?





thank you


[:





my email is lil.diva123@yahoo.com
1. fair


2.oily


3.ha ha blemishes


5.i normally wear foundation...nuneutral eyeshadow.mascara...black eyeyelinern my top eyenlashline...and eyliner on my bottom


6.this


http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1495/149533/300_149533.jpg





this


http://www.helpfulhealthtips.com/Images/E/eye-makeup-apply.jpg





6.i like a sort of dark look but not like..gothic


7.i normally where browns or a crazy color and i buy my makeup from sephora








i am only 14 and also i need ways to do my hair ..i have thick wavy hair and when i straiten it it gets really fraid and burnt looking if you need pics let me know.....crabbychip@yahoo.com
1.What is your skin tone? Fair, pale.


2.What condition is your skin in? It's normal..hah


3.What is you main skin concern? I HATE my freckles, i can't find a way to cover them up good enough!


4.What is your eye color? Blue :) ...i want a way to make them POP!


5.What kind of make up do you like to wear and how much? Foundation: enough to cover my whole face/eyeliner: both top %26amp; bottom lids, occasionally eyeshadow, glitter under eyes, mascara, my lashes are HUGE.


6.What kind of looks do you like in makeup? I couldn't find a good picture... but i%26lt;3flawless skin. i really would love to know how to cover my freckles! i'm doing an okay job, but you can still tell their there.


7.What colors do you like and for what product? black eyeliner%26amp;mascara, white glitter, idk whatelse.





i would just %26lt;3 to know how to cover my freckles and how to make my blue eyes pop! thank youuu (=
1. sand beige


2. dry


3.my elbows are wrinkly but im only 12


4. blue


5. black eyeliner a lot, coverup not so much, mascara in between,and sometimes eyeshadow not so much


6.%26lt;a href=';http://tinypic.com'; target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i43.tinypic.com/2nrd92q.jpg'; border=';0'; alt=';Image and video hosting by TinyPic';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;


7.purple and black, any product
1. Fair skin 2. oily 3. I want to look fresh and glowing since my skin is so pale 4. dark brown eyes 5. Not much makeup - black/brown mascara, foundation, blush, and sometimes lip gloss 6. i have no idea 7. anything that will make me look good lol %26amp; please give me some advice on what clothes, colors i should wear, I'm a mess! haha email is justwanttob3fr33@yahoo.com Oh %26amp; you could also contact me through my Y/A profile :)
1 fair


2 dry


3 i don't have any concerns i just don't want it to feel gross


4 blue


5i wear mascara and concealer and sometimes a cream colored eyeshadow


6 well i like light and bright if that makes any sense


7 covergirl light colors or for parties bright and vibrant colors





my email is robinswk45@aim.com :) email me! lol i need 1 thing more please my hair is light brown and short and i HATE it can you help me get a new hairstyle?
Sure! Okay, so my eyes are a little bit further apart than most peoples, but for asian eyes they are fairly large. Anyway, I was just looking for some tips on making them seem closer together? Right now I take some cocoa shimmery eyepencil (its really big and fat) and start on the inner corners of my eyes (both above and below) and gradually blend it into my plum/eggplant eyeliner. Should I just extend the eyeliner and skip the cocoa shimmery stuff (It's pretty bright) on my top lid?





innocent.kiwi@hotmail.com





please and thank you!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration